Page 1 of 13
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Now that my rogue is buffed to God status... I'm not playing it as much.

    Last patch hunters, warlocks and warriors were a problem. Now I Gib them with 100 percent left often without using cd's. Top kills and damage in rbg's... top interupts, top cc... least amount of deaths if any.

    It feels like cheats are turned on.

  2. #2
    I can't believe it... an honest rogue...? You guys are the rarest of the rare. =O

    I like you.

  3. #3
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In my dark dark basement.
    Posts
    63
    same don't play my rogue as much as last season

  4. #4
    Legendary! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    6,133
    Killing people in the opening stun isn't really fun. I know that from playing some KFC last season on my warrior, which after watching some Rogue POV thugcleave looks awfully familiar.

    5.0 was they died in the shockwave to 700k zoo damage, 5.1 made it interesting, toned it down, dragged out most high end games longer, but then 5.2 came and completely destroyed the class. So maybe try and appreciate what you got now more, who knows what idiocy Blizzard will get into their head tomorrow.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-04-13 at 04:52 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Last patch hunters, warlocks and warriors were a problem. Now I Gib them with 100 percent left often without using cd's. Top kills and damage in rbg's... top interupts, top cc... least amount of deaths if any.

    It feels like cheats are turned on.
    dude SAME! it really does feel like im using game genie or some shit. not even fun.

  6. #6
    Why don't I ever see these rogues? Between a rogue and a warlock I'd rather fight the rogue every time.

  7. #7
    Back when rogues were insane and you could easily kill or almost kill everyone in a single stunlock I thought, "this is hilarious and fun!"...for about 2 weeks. Then I shelved him.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Why don't I ever see these rogues? Between a rogue and a warlock I'd rather fight the rogue every time.
    Cause the Rogues are all at the top of the ladder and the locks are stuck in the 1800s because of the Rogues.

  9. #9
    I can kill a rogue....1v1 in areas without LoS and if he doesn't get a really good opener.
    they're a nightmare this patch, it's almost like 4.3 all over again with the pve trinket + shadow blades. the pain...

  10. #10
    The Lightbringer Speaknoevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Posts
    3,692
    Gameplay was good in BC/Wrath/Cata, it did take a dive towards the end of wrath VS LSD but whatever, MoP rogue gameplay is abysmal, they changed it for no good reason.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    5.0 was they died in the shockwave to 700k zoo damage, 5.1 made it interesting, toned it down, dragged out most high end games longer, but then 5.2 came and completely destroyed the class. So maybe try and appreciate what you got now more, who knows what idiocy Blizzard will get into their head tomorrow.
    Now are you a hunter whining about nerfs? Destroyed the class... you should be honest like op, (although I think you are just no realizing what you are saying)

  12. #12
    High Overlord I-like-chocolate-milk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    183
    This is blizzards way guys , didnt u get it already from the past ?
    Now warrior , next patch hunter , then the next patch rogue , etc ...

    This is blizzards balance , "ok you had it good this patch , time to be shit for the next 2-3"

  13. #13
    Banned Ryan Cailan Ebonheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Island New York, USA
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaraza View Post
    I can't believe it... an honest rogue...? You guys are the rarest of the rare. =O

    I like you.
    You mean... you like him because he's someone who's bending over backwards to the forum heroes that complain about Rogues by admitting that the class is overtuned and doesn't enjoy it anymore while feeling bad.

    I never understood the mentality of people who suddenly don't enjoy their class as soon as it becomes high tier/top tier. You're no much of a better player by playing something that completely underpowered. If you're playing to win it should be about playing the best classes/specs available. Don't have any remorse for people who play lesser classes/specs especially those who know the class/spec they play is terrible.

    You have a choice between 11 classes in this game. Of those 11 classes there will always be some that are superior to others. It's your job as a competitive player to pick the one that is the most efficient in the role that you want to play. Never doubt your own abilities because someone else who is playing a terrible class/spec feels that you're unfair for playing something that they know is better and have the option to play it, but fail to do so.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Why don't I ever see these rogues? Between a rogue and a warlock I'd rather fight the rogue every time.
    Between a rogue and a DK/Warrior/Retri/Feral I'd rather fight the rogue. The only class I wouldn't stick with the rogue would be an wind walker monk, those are even easier to survive.

  15. #15
    Legendary! Korgoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Barbaria
    Posts
    6,133
    Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    Now are you a hunter whining about nerfs? Destroyed the class... you should be honest like op, (although I think you are just no realizing what you are saying)
    A WARRIOR! and yeah destroyed the class is right. 5.2 took warriors out of high end arena, all we can do now is hope to gib someone at the start, because if not we lose because we cant survive. That's assuming a warrior even gets into a game as everyone knows how dogshit the class is now and simply wont play.

    Which is what I was trying to convey to the OP, that his Rogue might be too powerful now, but one day Blizzard might just gut it and leave it bleeding on the floor for the fuck of it, and he should enjoy it while it lasts. Their so called balancing is poorly planned out and never corrected in a timely effective way.
    Last edited by Korgoth; 2013-04-13 at 08:13 AM.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    You mean... you like him because he's someone who's bending over backwards to the forum heroes that complain about Rogues by admitting that the class is overtuned and doesn't enjoy it anymore while feeling bad.
    Ehh, nope. I like him for being honest about his class... but whatever you say.

  17. #17
    Stood in the Fire zanexlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaraza View Post
    Ehh, nope. I like him for being honest about his class... but whatever you say.
    He might be honest about his experiences, not his class.

    This guy's starved for attention, and you like him because he affirms your dislike of the class.
    Last edited by zanexlol; 2013-04-13 at 09:29 AM.
    Yes, we are an ape with a symbiotic relationship to a mushroom.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    He might be honest about his experiences, not his class.

    This guy's starved for attention, and you like him because he affirms your dislike of the class.
    And you dont like the honesty of the conversation because you are a bad/new rogue that doesnt know how to global others?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgustipated View Post
    He might be honest about his experiences, not his class.

    This guy's starved for attention, and you like him because he affirms your dislike of the class.
    He doesn't sound attention starved to me, but if you say so.

    Carry on.

  20. #20
    if you aint full pvp geared s12 2/2 or s13 conquest you shoudlnt talk.
    People constantly whine when its mostly a gear disparity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •