Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    My guess is the Sunreavers did all the planning. Garrosh just said "Get that thing so we can blow up Theramore" and nothing more, kind of like the whole Divine Bell thing.
    Yeah, right, deny all success to the character you don't like, that'd be objective. Because villains are supposed to be bad at literally everything and have all bad qualities combined to be realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Yeah, right, deny all success to the character you don't like, that'd be objective. Because villains are supposed to be bad at literally everything and have all bad qualities combined to be realistic.
    I just have seen no evidence of him being cunning like that. If you have any, let me know. He uses coercion a lot to get things done. Is it not possible he used coercion on a few Blood Elves to get the Focusing Iris?
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You dare to say that antagonist may have reedemable qualities, and not be ultimate moron ? HERESY!*BLAM*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grisset View Post
    I just have seen no evidence of him being cunning like that. If you have any, let me know. He uses coercion a lot to get things done. Is it not possible he used coercion on a few Blood Elves to get the Focusing Iris?
    And have you seen evidence of him being stupid like you want him to be?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    And have you seen evidence of him being stupid like you want him to be?
    during that flight to the twilight highlands when he sent the fighters away from defending the zepplins...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    during that flight to the twilight highlands when he sent the fighters away from defending the zepplins...
    Then he just hacked and slashed his way out of situation like any true orc should. Besides, we all saw how "effective" those primitive aeroplanes are against twilight dragons. Heck, he might've saved them by sending them away from an already doomed fleet.

It would certainly tie in with a possible Burning Legion based expansion in the future.

Wasn't there speculation on one of those coming around?