The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

LFR loot and full bags

The other day I won a Son of Animus pet from Dark Animus in LFR and my bags were full at the time. Unfortunately, the pet didn't get mailed to me like the bag of gold did. I put in a ticket to try and get the pet restored/awarded to me, but to my surprise, the GM told me they had no way to verify I had won the pet or any other piece of loot in LFR for that matter as they don't have logs of that because of the way loot is distributed in LFR. Has anyone experienced something similar and successfully gotten an item restored?

rofl gms are retarded.. that one is bsing u cause they can clearly see every item you have won. ive had a raidleader award a piece to a member yet the member didnt recieve it to a glitch or something.. and the item was gone.. gm restored the item and gave it to the correct person.. write another ticket.

Yeah sounds like a clown GM, I looted a treasure from Pandaria with full bags which effectively despawns the item and they could verify and restore that item, so this should be even easier!

10+ Year Old Account
    make sure to fill out the customer service survey if given the opportunity and talk about your first ticket and the "help" you got.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Send another ticket, the GM lied to you.

You guys talk about normal/HC raids and looting a container. This is LFR loot, it's not sure it's being handled the same way, now is it?
    Granted it should be, but there is a chance it's not.

Deleted
    Some GMs are just bad...maybe unlucky with their bad loan....just write another ticket, keep calm and wait until you find a nice one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    rofl gms are retarded.. that one is bsing u cause they can clearly see every item you have won. ive had a raidleader award a piece to a member yet the member didnt recieve it to a glitch or something.. and the item was gone.. gm restored the item and gave it to the correct person.. write another ticket.
    this, you got a lazy GM that didn't feel like checking logs etc..
    he just wanted to smash through a ton of tickets with little downtime(what he gets paid for)
    so open/close tickets as fast as possible.

you should report that GM to blizzard however for outright lying to a customer and not doing his job.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Since the LFR loot system generates items, while other areas merely transfers from containers, I wouldn't be THAT surprised if a item generation failed due to inventory space and thus didn't show up in any log, but it sounds fishy.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys were right, a second ticket got me the complete opposite response and the pet in mail.

Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    You guys were right, a second ticket got me the complete opposite response and the pet in mail.
    Glad to hear it! The extent to which GM decisions depend on the person you pull is kind of depressing.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer