Thread: New druid form

Deleted

New druid form

Do you think/hope there will be a new form for druids

No. There are already plenty of spells and utility for druids. I would rather have them focus on improving current mechanical issues than make us look cuter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindayse View Post
    Do you think/hope there will be a new form for druids
    [Glyph of Werebear]: Alters your Bear form allowing you to take more humanoid form.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    [Glyph of Werebear]: Alters your Bear form allowing you to take more humanoid form.
    LOL at this.

Deleted
    A NEW form? No.

Updated models for some of the forms, maybe. But we've just had a few updates to the models, doubt we'll see it again soon.

Deleted
    They should certainly remodel/reskin the moonkin form and make it fit more for the races that play them.
    So trolls getting tusks and worgen saberteeth, but not the 3rd reskin they use currently.

A troll specific Moonkin would be nice. A huge part of why I'm messing around with a druid right now is because the troll specific forms look so cool.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Cat/Bear forms are already pretty new. They are not going to redo those, it would be a waste of resources.

Boomkin, flight form (non troll), and that sea lion need some work.

I've been waiting for an updated moonkin form for ages now! Didn't they say, way back, this one was temporary? They updated bear and cat form and created glyphs for travel and aqua form, and we heard rumors on an update of the moonkin form not long ago. I really hope they're working on something.

As GuniorBinda mentioned above: Make moonkin form fit the race. Like troll moonkin with tusks and the color should be something unique and stand out as trolls got colorful hair, taurens with horns and they should be bigger than troll moonkin and maybe a mix of brown, white and black feather coat. Not sure how I'd like worgen moonkin to be cause I don't know much about worgens, same with night elfs.

Anyone got good ideas for them?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I recall blizzard saying about new druid forums were the art people who design that crap weren't happy with the sea lion/boomkin forms. Implying that they had intentions to make new ones just no idea when.