Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the spot impulse...yes. It's human nature to do so.

I do what I can to let go of it quickly though...

I have three common laws: Common Sense, Common Knowledge, and Common Courtesy. Break one of those laws, and you're a stupid person. I have little patience for stupid people.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I don't wish a single person any pain at all and I blame those that do for the fact that barbaric social constructs such as the death penalty are still at large.

There is always a part of me that wants disasters to get worse, because it makes for a cooler story. Recalling back to the Japanese Earthquake that crippled the Nuclear Plant, I sort of wanted it to go insane, because what a story that would've made!

But, at the same time I know the implications that would've had on the world, the sheer death it would've caused and the endless destruction that would last for many years to come. There is always that childhood boy desire to see things go Bang, that always is confronted by my adult desire to see things improve and get better.

If you believe in a karmic justice....then you believe bad things should happen to people to teach them a lesson.

I believe in karmic justice. Those who do ill harm to others, out of anger, vengeance or ignorance should see karma blow back in their face ten fold.

I find it amusing when people suffer in ironic ways.

15+ Year Old Account
    No I don't wish harm to people, but sometimes I do think "Gosh, that person will get hurt badly if (s)he continues doing that".

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    My biggest thing is. So many people just decide NOT to use common sense in ANY situation EVER.

It's like they're intentionally trying to bring harm to themselves.
    This is really true. And those are the kind of people I meant before.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

I wished that for two people... they both died in accidents. Stopped wishing that to people.

Deleted
    Of course. I hope that all fundamentalists of any nature get slaughtered by what they hate the most.

more often then I would like to be honost, but its usualy heat of the moment and subsides after i have a few minutes to calm down

Deleted
    I wish people harm every single day... But not in the way you think of.
    I wish pain upon criminals and stuff like that... They make me mad.

Deleted
    OP you need serious help, every thread you make is either paranoid or gloomy.

sometimes I wish that these forums were dead, and then I come back and read them and post on them, and so I am acting counter-productive to my own wishes, and I feel this is a good parallel to my real life, and now I'm going to go eat buffalo chicken while reading health and fitness magazine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    No.. but I make bad things happen to certain people if I can or at least am prepared to do it when the opportunity arises. It's not even malicious, some people are just annoying, selfish and by getting then into trouble, spreading rumors about them and if I happen to find out something about them that they'd rather keep a secret (cheating, stealing from work etc.), tell it to the interested party. I just hope to get rid of them, get them fired, make life difficult for them so they'd move out and other such reasons.

This only happens when they cant be reasoned with and they just dont care.
    Spreading rumours that have no basis in fact is the act of an even bigger asshole.

Maybe when I was younger and a teenager, but then again, that could of just been teenage-angst.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quite often. With all my heart.

Deleted
    every single minute of every single day.

Deleted
    already knew who made this thread before opening it. and as always its gibberish.

anyway, i dont really wish for bad things to happen to people, not seriously. sometimes when im in bed and people next door wont stop doing twat laps in their cars round the block at like 3am, i wish for them to crash, but i dont really mean it, im just pissed at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    already knew who made this thread before opening it. and as always its gibberish.

anyway, i dont really wish for bad things to happen to people, not seriously. sometimes when im in bed and people next door wont stop doing twat laps in their cars round the block at like 3am, i wish for them to crash, but i dont really mean it, im just pissed at the time.
    Why not go out at night and smash their car up, or at least slash their tires? They'll get the message.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Why not go out at night and smash their car up, or at least slash their tires? They'll get the message.

they've had the police called on them a few times (not by me) for being overly loud, doesnt really do much :\

the other thing is the bin men on a monday morning, oh god why. at like 8 am with loudest fucking truck ever, seriously when i lived in devon the truck never bothered me, but the trucks here seem to be like 10x louder.

Deleted
    Anyone claiming to have never wished bad things to happen to someone is lying. Everyone has wished for this at some point in their lives, even if only for a moment or two.

Of course, there is a big difference between wishing things on people and expressing those wishes, or making them happen.