Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a strange desire to see bicyclists get hit by a car whenever they decide to take up a whole lane on a main road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    I often wish inconvenience for people I don't like. Such as them spilling milk on their pants, miss the bus, forgetting the food on the stove for a bit too long etc. I don't think I ever wished harm to come to anyone, but I wish inconvenience often when I'm pissed at someone.
    I'm going to try this lol, this is awesome. "You sir! You cut me off in traffic! I hope you have to spend extra time in the drive through and don't get to eat all your lunch!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I have a strange desire to see bicyclists get hit by a car whenever they decide to take up a whole lane on a main road.
    You just reminded me of my desire to hit speeding bikers with a metal bar as they pass. One of these idiots almost killed me and my father once, and occasionally decide to not let me sleep for an hour once in a while, usually somewhere around 3 AM.