Poll: Do you have multiple characters of the same class?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you have multiple characters of the same class?

I have this weird restraint to not level multiple characters of the same class, even though i do have a favorite class or two.
    I also don´t have many different characters but i´m striving to level all classes even though there´s classes that just aren´t fun to me.
    Anyhow: Do you have multiple characters of the same class?

Deleted
    On different servers - yes. Same class and spec

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two level 90 Undead rogues and a Pandaren rogue I'm leveling. All three on the same realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had 3 frost dks at 85 in cata, only one now but who knows down the road.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

I have all 11 classes as Alliance, so I started leveling Horde. I have two shamans now; will probably level more when I get bored again.

I get the same class on 2 factions or on 2 servers. But it seems like wasted potential to do the same class same faction same server
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    1 server+faction, 2 rogues, 3 specs

i have two palys, one on horde on a pvp server one on alliance on my pve server

As a roleplayer, I have doubled dipped many classes. Many times.

Deleted
    i have 6 retri paladins, dunno why i just like the play style i guess

Yep. One for each faction.

Some on different factions, none capped out the same however.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

I had a guildy who had like 6 priests at the end of cataclysm, and a paladin and shaman. All healers.

as for me, I have a 90 druid, 51 druid, and a 10 druid. The 90 and 10 are on the same server and if I feel like it I'll be pvp lvling the 10, I had thought about doing a video series on it, but still thinking about it.

Deleted
    I leveled another warrior about a year ago because I already had a character of each class at 85 and felt like leveling another character, but that's the only class I have repeated.

Oh actually I forgot about my old dk, deleted my old dk back in wrath and then leveled a new one about a year later..and then restored the old one but didn't bother to level him more so he stayed at 80.
    Last edited by mmoc1448edff70; 2013-04-20 at 07:42 AM.

No, and I've never understood why you would want to. It'd be far easier to consolidate your class efforts into one character, rather then across two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. I have, I think, 4 shamans , 4-5 druids, and 3 pallies between three accounts all on the same server/faction. Granted, some are twinks stuck at certain levels, others are throw-aways (I level them until I get tired of them, then delete them) and one pally is stuck at level 60, not really twinking, but he's holding a guild for the guild storage and I never actually play him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

4 dk's, 3 druids, 2 pala's spread across factions and servers

i dont see why id want to,. no benefits to it,

Deleted
    Got a Level 85 Protection Warrior on EU-Eredar and a Level 90 Protection Warrior on EU-Rexxar. Both are Tauren and the one on Rexxar was Alliance up until last week.

Deleted
    not right now. im aiming for all classes and races first. but id like to make another ne druid