View Poll Results: Do you have multiple characters of the same class?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

140 67.63%
  • No

67 32.37%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I do, but they're on different servers. I can't exactly afford to have two of the same class with an 11-character per server restriction now can I?

I have never had two of the same class maxed at the same time though, except for once back in Wrath. I had taken to leveling/casually playing a Tauren Druid on an RP server after getting bored with my main, a Night Elf Druid. When the Cataclsym pre-expansion events rolled around, I really wanted to see both sides (plus Horde and Alliance got different goodies for participating) so I power-leveled that sumbitch like nobody's business and squeaked by on my freshly-maxed Tauren. It was good to see the Horde stuff, but I ended up having more time than I thought so I really didn't have to put myself through so much hassle, especially during college. -_-

yes

server transfers are for chumps
    they say that doors open up soon as you find the missing key
    that’s probably why I’m in this bitch shining
    jump up in the sky and put the stars into alignment
    I rep the ATF in case you need to be reminded
    and the bandwagon's full but you can try an' run behind it

As if leveling a hunter once could ever be enough :P
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

Not of the max level, I still have a few old twinks of classes I play hanging around from back before blizzard ruined twinking.

Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.
    [Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1521-3726-7197]

Not max level, or chars I actually play, but if you count some low level alts that were created at different times, yes.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk

at one point had 3 prot warriors on the same realm but now i just have several at level 90 on various realms, i just love prot tanking

yea but they're low lvl and alliance. so they'll nvr probably get to max lvl.

Yus! At one point I had 4 max level Druids on my main realm, but I transfered 2 off to other realms, but I now have a total of 7 Druids levelled. Can you tell what my fav class is yet? lol. I just love levelling them, they are super fun, Druid was the class I chose as my first ever character 7+ years ago. It's a thing

<3 My locks but i have them on different servers/factions

Bloodsail Admiral Sageofthe10paths's Avatar
    Two of each class, my horde monk is only lvl 16 though.

My main is a warrior, but I made my worgen a warrior too. Though that character was created mainly to just experience 1-60 content on the Alliance side.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I have a level 90 WW monk and started to level another monk to learn how to heal. Around level 45, I just stopped and used raid finder to learn to heal. I'm still pretty sure I'm not doing it right, but since raid finder is my end game... /shrug. I was thinking of leveling another warrior or paladin (87/34) but just haven't yet.

This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    I have two warriors. One 90 and one 42. Both prot for two reason. One, I like prot tanking; two, prot PvP is OP at low levels.

Also, I had two priests, hunters, and mages. One for PvE, one for PvP.

The only Characters that are the same class are my two Pallies. Ones a Dwarf and the other is a Blood Elf.

i have 4 locks and a low level lock im currently leveling i think only 1 of my locks is pretty low on gear (at like 515 ilvl) i love locks tried other classes just didnt enjoy them as much