Poll: Do you have multiple characters of the same class?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    yes

server transfers are for chumps

10+ Year Old Account
    As if leveling a hunter once could ever be enough :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Not of the max level, I still have a few old twinks of classes I play hanging around from back before blizzard ruined twinking.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Not max level, or chars I actually play, but if you count some low level alts that were created at different times, yes.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

at one point had 3 prot warriors on the same realm but now i just have several at level 90 on various realms, i just love prot tanking

10+ Year Old Account
    yea but they're low lvl and alliance. so they'll nvr probably get to max lvl.

Yus! At one point I had 4 max level Druids on my main realm, but I transfered 2 off to other realms, but I now have a total of 7 Druids levelled. Can you tell what my fav class is yet? lol. I just love levelling them, they are super fun, Druid was the class I chose as my first ever character 7+ years ago. It's a thing

<3 My locks but i have them on different servers/factions

Two of each class, my horde monk is only lvl 16 though.

My main is a warrior, but I made my worgen a warrior too. Though that character was created mainly to just experience 1-60 content on the Alliance side.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

I have a level 90 WW monk and started to level another monk to learn how to heal. Around level 45, I just stopped and used raid finder to learn to heal. I'm still pretty sure I'm not doing it right, but since raid finder is my end game... /shrug. I was thinking of leveling another warrior or paladin (87/34) but just haven't yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    I have two warriors. One 90 and one 42. Both prot for two reason. One, I like prot tanking; two, prot PvP is OP at low levels.

Also, I had two priests, hunters, and mages. One for PvE, one for PvP.

The only Characters that are the same class are my two Pallies. Ones a Dwarf and the other is a Blood Elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have 4 locks and a low level lock im currently leveling i think only 1 of my locks is pretty low on gear (at like 515 ilvl) i love locks tried other classes just didnt enjoy them as much