Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DotSWE View Post
    The Forsaken would never give up Lordearon. It belongs to them more than the alliance, since they lived there (when they were alive). Sylvanas knows this, and has sacrificed much to keep it, she'd die.. again, before giving it up. Also, as much as I want Bolvar to use the Scourge for something useful, he never will. He's too pure and adamant in his mission (jailor of the damned). So unless he's corrupted by something, they'll stand idle for as long as he's in control.

I disagree, while he would just as well like to remain forgotten, if it meant the difference between Azeroth surviving or being taken over by the Burning Legion I think he would be willing to make a move. Now will he? Who knows, but I don't think its out of the realm of possibilities. Might also be a nice way to get rid of all of those dead bodies so that the LK could finally no longer be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I disagree, while he would just as well like to remain forgotten, if it meant the difference between Azeroth surviving or being taken over by the Burning Legion I think he would be willing to make a move. Now will he? Who knows, but I don't think its out of the realm of possibilities. Might also be a nice way to get rid of all of those dead bodies so that the LK could finally no longer be needed.
    Personally, I would of like it if when Sylvanas become the lich queen like I hope she will, that Tirion will go north to northrend with the heroes to get Bolvar and his forces to defeat her. AS they say fight fire with fire, or fight an army of undead headed by a pretty powerless selfish cow with an undead army headed by the lich king who is loyal to the Alliance to the end.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

All hail to teh forsaken!

What will happen: Sylvanas bond Koltira to her will, and while we wiping at Garrosh foot, she will arrive and kill all the alliance and whoever not kneel before her.
    Then turn Orgrimmar into a "redlight" district where we can torture all female draenei/nightelf . Mwuhahah

This is a pro tip, from Blizz source.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Perhaps, but don't forget that the scourge was made by the burning legion in the first place. They probably wouldn't have any issues retaking control of them. "Hey, extra soldiers! Winning!!"

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Personally, I would of like it if when Sylvanas become the lich queen like I hope she will, that Tirion will go north to northrend with the heroes to get Bolvar and his forces to defeat her. AS they say fight fire with fire, or fight an army of undead headed by a pretty powerless selfish cow with an undead army headed by the lich king who is loyal to the Alliance to the end.
    Becoming the "Lich Queen" would imply first killing Bolvar and taking his helmet. So they couldn't possibly seek help from him. And the Scourge would now be loyal to Sylvanas.

Also, Tirion is loyal to the Argent Crusade (which has horde races within it too), not the alliance.
    Last edited by mmoc6496182b38; 2013-04-20 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    The Forsaken would never give up Lordearon. It belongs to them more than the alliance, since they lived there (when they were alive). Sylvanas knows this, and has sacrificed much to keep it, she'd die.. again, before giving it up. Besides, I don't think the alliance would be interested in it anymore. Have you seen Tirisfal Glades lately? Last time I was there all I saw was infected trees, demon dogs and tents made out of human faces. And I don't think Blizzard would want to make a huge impact like that on a starting zone anytime soon.

Also, as much as I want Bolvar to use the Scourge for something useful, he never will. He's too pure and adamant in his mission (jailor of the damned). So unless he's corrupted by something, they'll stand idle for as long as he's in control.
    Oh god dont start this again...

So you're saying they actually want the horde to prevail so they can help in defeating the burning legion? Please. If that was the case they would've seen that fact when they were fighting C'thun, Yogg'saron, Kael'thas, Illidan, the Lich King, Deathwing and many more. Throughout history odds have always been against us, and we always "need" to work together. But when it comes to it, fighting eachother and <insert enemy> at the same time is never an issue. This is no reason for them to help the horde getting rid of their oppressing "dictator". It's just an excuse to have the alliance in the same raid instance, which is a lore fail in itself. Leaving Sylvanas out of it just makes it even worse.

Also, Jaina is an agent of the Kirin Tor. She shouldn't be involved in alliance politics.

P.S: I'm looking forward to the raid, have nothing against it, but we're talking in a lore perspective here.
    Why does everyone act like the Alliance is simply doing Voljin a favor here?

Garrosh unearthed some old god power that he, no doubt, intends to use against the Alliance. He already obliterated Theramore and shattered every bone in Anduin's body. The alliance has plenty reason and is actually already preparing to attack Org before anyone ever speaks to Voljin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Why does everyone act like the Alliance is simply doing Voljin a favor here?

Garrosh unearthed some old god power that he, no doubt, intends to use against the Alliance. He already obliterated Theramore and shattered every bone in Anduin's body. The alliance has plenty reason and is actually already preparing to attack Org before anyone ever speaks to Voljin.
    Because, they might aswell just sit back and enjoy the show while the horde tears itself apart. And if they didn't have hints of the horde planning to overthrow him, they wouldn't be able to attack. If they could attack Orgrimmar themselves, what has stopped them from doing so years ago? (Not including players killing Garrosh 100000000 times).

Deleted
    So you're saying they actually want the horde to prevail so they can help in defeating the burning legion? Please. If that was the case they would've seen that fact when they were fighting C'thun, Yogg'saron, Kael'thas, Illidan, the Lich King, Deathwing and many more. Throughout history odds have always been against us, and we always "need" to work together. But when it comes to it, fighting eachother and <insert enemy> at the same time is never an issue. This is no reason for them to help the horde getting rid of their oppressing "dictator". It's just an excuse to have the alliance in the same raid instance, which is a lore fail in itself. Leaving Sylvanas out of it just makes it even worse.

Also, Jaina is an agent of the Kirin Tor. She shouldn't be involved in alliance politics. Not to mention the long friendship she's had with Thrall, she should step aside out of respect for him, since Garrosh is his to deal with.

P.S: I'm looking forward to the raid, have nothing against it, but we're talking in a lore perspective here.
    Kirin tor is now a part of the alliance, So jaina can be involved in alliance politics as much as she wants.

Because, they might aswell just sit back and enjoy the show while the horde tears itself apart. And if they didn't have hints of the horde planning to overthrow him, they wouldn't be able to attack. If they could attack Orgrimmar themselves, what has stopped them from doing so years ago? (Not including players killing Garrosh 100000000 times).
    The alliance does intend for the Darkspear to be a diversion, thats the reason you are sent to offer aid to Voljin. Not because the alliance just wants to help out.

Varian decides to attack Org before they discover Voljin's rebellion. He goes to ask the Dwarves for more troops and he deploys scouts to Org who discover the rebellion and decide to use the situation to their advantage. Varian is every bit as eager to take down Garrosh as Voljin and the rest of the horde leaders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    He has put Kor'kron in Undercity.
    It was Thrall that put the Kor'kron overseeing the Undercity, not Garrosh.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 03:08 PM ----------

Except the Horde will not tear itself apart without foreign help and Garrosh is getting STRONGER at the minute, not weaker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    They've said that they would rather deal with the Forsaken storyline in content more focused on the Eastern Kingdoms, preferably with involvement from the worgen, so they may not have a major role in this expansion at all.
    This. At best I could see them giving her a scenario in 5.4 to kick the Kor'kron out of the Undercity, maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    This. At best I could see them giving her a scenario in 5.4 to kick the Kor'kron out of the Undercity, maybe.
    Pretty much. Unless, of course, those Kor'kron are Thrall loyalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It was Thrall that put the Kor'kron overseeing the Undercity, not Garrosh.[COLOR="red"]
    Might aswell exploit current status of Kor'kron among rebels and slaughter them without consequences.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Might aswell exploit current status of Kor'kron among rebels and slaughter them without consequences.
    Pretty much this i doubt anyone would ask any questions considering that even mighty thrall doesnt seem to have problem with that.

They said in the interviews before that she will defo play a part in 5.4, guess they changed their minds...sigh. I'm Alliance by the way and I want her to make an appearance she's badass and deserves to be there.

On one hand I dislike how much story Sylvanas has gotten in WoW, but on the other hand, it doesn't make sense that she isn't addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Let's see, she has Kor'kron breathing down her neck at all times, strict limitations on what she can and can't do, ordered by someone who obviously doesn't respect her or her people, the Bitch comment is just something else on the list, she has PLENTY of reasons to hate Garrosh. I don't even know why I'm arguing this with a hardcore alliance fan though, no matter what points I bring up, logical or not, it will be dismissed by "Draenei Lore lol" "Where's the Worgen" "Gnomes need development" "Blizz favors Horde"
    The very fact that she has Kor'kron breathing down her neck and strict limitations on what she can and can't do (And also being on another continent) kind of limits what Sylvanas can do, regardless of what she wants to do, any troop-movement of note will be noticed right away...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Sylvanas has already been established as at least not really caring at all about Garrosh's rule, so it's just tough for Blizzard to justify spending development time on a character whose motives aren't in any urgent need of explaining when there are other characters in much greater need of fleshing out.

That said it's always nice to get further character development and it'd be good to get a scenario helping Sylvanas and the Forsaken kick the Kor'kron out of the Undercity, maybe using the time there to check up on how Koltira's doing too.
    Last edited by Xiphan; 2013-04-20 at 05:43 PM.

Sylvanas and the Forsaken have had arguably more lore and plot development than almost all other races in the Horde beyond Orcs. It's a shame, but resources are limited and the spotlight needed to shine somewhere else for a while. Forsaken played a big role in both Wrath and Cata.

End of expansion = Siege of Orgrimmar

They said she may be seen before the end of the expansion, right? That means she might appear in 5.3, maybe.