Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sylvanas and her forsaken had a lot of lore developed during WotlK and Cataclysm. I dont see any reason why they should get even more development, while Gnomes, Worgen and Draenei have no lore developed to speak of.

Blizzard likes to start up a story and then just put it on the back burner for like 4 years

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see why all the racial leaders can't get story in all expansions...
    Aye mate

do keep in mind we have the siege of org coming up. and if I'm not mistaken there was some dialog between Vol'jin and Baine on who else would come to help the rebels deal with Garrosh. they mentioned Lor'themar wanting to come over but after he is done on IoT, and that Sylvanas "would not even need to be asked", but that both the blood elves and undead are across the sea. so I wouldn't rule out Sylvanas making some sort of appearance in say 5.4, or even later in 5.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is, in the silverpine questline it was Sylvanas who was evil and Garrosh who enforced morals on her. Bringing her in now would be conflicting in some way...

Deleted
    No, Sylvanas does not need more lore, there are so many factions leaders that need it way more than her. I like Sylvanas personnaly, but I would like to see other faction leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Sylvanas and her forsaken had a lot of lore developed during WotlK and Cataclysm. I dont see any reason why they should get even more development, while Gnomes, Worgen and Draenei have no lore developed to speak of.
    Forsaken get lore development because they are actualy interesting while Gnomes, Worgen and Draenei are just failed experiments. Only way to fix them would be by making them godlike, and no one but hardcore fanboys want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Forsaken get lore development because they are actualy interesting while Gnomes, Worgen and Draenei are just failed experiments. Only way to fix them would be by making them godlike, and no one but hardcore fanboys want that.
    Agreed! Worgen could've been so much better, their city and introduction story line was pretty bad ass, but once again Blizzard let slip of it. Dranenei are just horrific, and Gnomes got love in Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Failed experiments because nobody bothers to develop them. They can be great, but nooo, more forsaken lore, please.
    I fail to see what is interesting in being dead and bitching about it and also wanting to convert others to more walking dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Sylvanas deserves more lore? I don't know what you're on, but the only lore she deserves at the moment is the Argent Crusade to come knocking on their door and the Ashen Verdict to come and free one of the heads of the faction from the Evil lady's torturous grip.

I mean seriously, she got a lore overload wotlk and cata, where is Velen's lore?
    If the constant foreshadowing of another legion themed expansion is any suggestion then Velen will hopefully get some attention or get killed and replaced by a draenei that actually has some part in the current story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Failed experiments because nobody bothers to develop them. They can be great, but nooo, more forsaken lore, please.
    I fail to see what is interesting in being dead and bitching about it and also wanting to convert others to more walking dead.
    Umm, Horde Revolution?
    Kor'kron being stationed at the Undercity for Years?
    Garrosh's calling Sylvanas a bitch?
    Garrosh telling her what she can and cannot do?
    Garrosh's blatant disregard for Forsaken Lives?

Sylvanas actually has a reason to be here, while Mekkatorque, Velen, and Greymane really don't, they would feel like a forced token minority

Deleted
    I think they want the focus on Vol'jin, since he hasn't played any part in previous expansions pretty much. But having Sylvanas sit idle in UC while Garrosh is going insane and the horde turning against him, does seem very odd. If anything have her fight beside Vol'jin and Thrall, but maybe don't give her many lines of dialogue.

As an undead I want to see the Banshee Queen lead her people into war, not a troll.

Deleted
    I'd love to see Sylvanas get some lore, theres so much more potential there in my opinion for great storytelling, shes such a sad figure. Ally leaders always seem a little flat to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post

Sylvanas actually has a reason to be here, while Mekkatorque, Velen, and Greymane really don't, they would feel like a forced token minority
    I don't see why the alliance should have any part of it to begin with. Garrosh going mad and turning the horde against eachother is good for them. If anything, they should use the oppertunity to slay horde on other fronts, not helping the rest of the horde take Orgrimmar back.

Also, gief Sylvanas as new Warchief, find a new evil apothecary and kill every living being in sight with vile poisons. Long "live" the Forsaken!
    Last edited by mmoc6496182b38; 2013-04-20 at 10:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What strong hatred? At most there's one insult, and that's Garrosh calling Sylvannas a bitch. I don't think that would cause strong hatred.
    Well, She obviously hates him. He has put Kor'kron in Undercity. He has forbidden her to use plague in Gilneas and to make NEW Forsaken. Of course She hates him, Garrosh is suppressing her. Sylvanas is not a character who likes to obey someone she is one Iron Bi*ch.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

he says shes no different from the lich king and forbids her to use the val'kyrs and without them the forsaken dies out. And he blames the wrathgate on her and has guards all around UC dosent look like theyr BFF exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DotSWE View Post
    I don't see why the alliance should have any part of it to begin with. Garrosh going mad and turning the horde against eachother is good for them. If anything, they should use the oppertunity to slay horde on other fronts, not helping the rest of the horde take Orgrimmar back.
    Let's see, Wrathion has promised the return of the Burning Legion, I'm sure is has been discussed with Anduin, and Varian has shown that he actually can and will listen to his son. Not to mention seeing Garrosh's disregard for life and morals lately, Varian seems to be taking the moral highground. After the 5.2 Quests it seemed like Jaine isn't so hellbent on the destruction of the Horde, rather the death of Garrosh. Mainly though, it's the Legion, the Alliance can't even manage to win a long term full scale war against the Horde unless it crumbles in on itself, they really don't have too much hope against the Legion.

guys who the hell cares who deserves it or not its what makes sense and make the lore good, the dreanies for example has nothing to do with the horde "civil war"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    If there was any time she should have gotten more lore it was Wrath not MoP.

well i do agree, i wanted to see more of her and jaina in wrath.

but she opposes Garrosh quite a lot, she haswn't liked him for a while, i thought she would be at the head of the revolution along with vol'jin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Umm, Horde Revolution?
    Kor'kron being stationed at the Undercity for Years?
    Garrosh's calling Sylvanas a bitch?
    Garrosh telling her what she can and cannot do?
    Garrosh's blatant disregard for Forsaken Lives?

Sylvanas isnt the type that gets offended by a rude word. She just dosent care about garrosh.
    Also, Forsaken Lives, hah, nice one.