Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

This is why I love being a Merican ..

You may hate us ....maybe you despise us, but we come together in hardship and celebrate ...this is what America is about no matter what we are united and love standing together ...

Thank GOD for the hard work and dedication of the BPD and the US intelligence community .

So do they even know they did it yet or ...
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I'll thank the BPD and US Intelligence community for doing their best.

As no other countries would do.

Never really see so many people gathered for such a thing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    ...this is what America is about no matter what we are united and love standing together ...
    Until you mention politics, of course.

Any other country would do this, you Americans aren't special lol

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    So do they even know they did it yet or ...
    Oh you mean they had 2 shoot outs with police for no reason ...your right ...they are probably innocent .

Quote Originally Posted by amazingbrian View Post
    No, we totally are! ;_;

Oh you mean they had 2 shoot outs with police for no reason ...your right ...they are probably innocent .
    Man, if I knew I was going to be arrested as a suspect for this I'd probably not want to be brought in. Even if they are innocent, their lives are probably over at this point. You can't shake the stigma of something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Removed that because it probably would have resulted in an infraction and then a ban.

So, yea... America n' stuff.... woooo.............. I guess.

This isn't restricted to America. Many nations celebrate and come together in times of tragedy and hardship. Take a look at the recent funeral of Margret Thatcher. Thousands turned out to celebrate her life (and a few to protest).

However, I am just glad he has been captured. I personally think his bigger brother was just the main driver in all of this, and he got in way over his head. Who knows, only time will tell!

Sadly though, this thread won't be peaceful for very long.

Share the love of the capture of these animals and I hope nothing like this happens to you Euros or anyone else !

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Man, if I knew I was going to be arrested as a suspect for this I'd probably not want to be brought in. Even if they are innocent, their lives are probably over at this point. You can't shake the stigma of something like this.
    If you're wanted in connection to a bombing, and you go on the run, that is one thing, but going on the run, then killing a police officer, then throwing IED's at the Police, and sparking the largest homeland manhunt in modern history ...

Yeh, you can see my point. He is guilty.

You may hate us ....maybe you despise us, but we come together in hardship
    Yeah, unlike all other nations, right?`

Give me a break and look past your own nosetip for 2 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    If you're wanted in connection to a bombing, and you go on the run, that is one thing, but going on the run, then killing a police officer, then throwing IED's at the Police, and sparking the largest homeland manhunt in modern history ...

Yeh, you can see my point. He is guilty.
    What's the hard evidence on them then? I haven't been following the story too closely, so I'm sure you can fill me in.

You don't think the majority of every other country's people act the exact same way when something bad happens? And thanking GOD as well... sigh. Don't thank GOD for the hard work and dedication of the BPD and the US intelligence community, THANK THE BPD AND THE US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY FOR THEIR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION.

So much Murican mentality hurts my brain..... but I am just a lowly atheist Aussie living in my muddy hole looking to the kings across the sea, what do I know.

I didn't intend for this to be so nasty, but I get set into rage mode every time a disaster happens and people thank god instead of the thousands of humans that sacrifice their time, money and energy to solve the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amazingbrian View Post
    Wouldn't happen in Denmark, and thats why im happy.

Thanking god for the hard work of others is downright ignorant.
    God had nothing to do with anything that happened in Boston.

Plus if Boston Police Department was that great, they would have caught them before the bombs were planted.
    Last edited by mmoc4ea3ad99ad; 2013-04-20 at 08:01 AM.

The one thing I've never personally understood is this whole: "Lets all gather, and chant about how great our nation is!"

The country isn't great, it was the individuals in the police force doing their jobs, who pulled all nighters to find and capture him. The ego of some Americans is astounding to me. However, I guess: "Whooo! Boston Police Department! Boston Police Department! Boston Police Department!" isn't as catchy as: "Whooo! U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguss View Post
    You don't think the majority of every other country's people act the exact same way when something bad happens? And thanking GOD as well... sigh. Don't thank GOD for the hard work and dedication of the BPD and the US intelligence community, THANK THE BPD AND THE US INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY FOR THEIR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION.

So much Murican mentality hurts my brain..... but I am just a lowly atheist Aussie living in my muddy hole looking to the kings across the sea, what do I know.

I didn't intend for this to be so nasty, but I get set into rage mode every time a disaster happens and people thank god instead of the thousands of humans that sacrifice their time, money and energy to solve the problem.
    It's thanks to god they were caught, but not thanks to god that it happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Yeah, unlike all other nations, right?`

Give me a break and look past your own nosetip for 2 seconds.
    Please quote where I said no other nation or people have national pride ...you are just being a _______..nm don't want to get infracted but use your imagination .

Please quote where I said no other nation or people have national pride ...you are just being a _______..nm don't want to get infracted but use your imagination .
    By saying you're happy that we do this as Americans, it seems to imply you think other nations don't. Because why mention something it's the norm? That's where I assume they're coming from.