Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Peon View Post
    Share the love of the capture of these animals and I hope nothing like this happens to you Euros or anyone else !

Seriously? You are very ignorant of history if you think we havent been through much worse.

Deleted
    You may hate us ....maybe you despise us, but we come together in hardship and celebrate ...this is what America is about no matter what we are united and love standing together ...
    You just like to shame people? good for you. And I didn't know this quality is a unique trait only reserved for americans. Well, I guess you guys excell at it.

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 10:35 AM ----------

Share the love of the capture of these animals and I hope nothing like this happens to you Euros or anyone else !
    Animals? What the fuck? What about human beings? You come off as VERY arrogant if you don't even consider these people human just because of the crimes they commit.

All i see is an ignorant crowd condemning someone for something that they can't prove he did.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Seriously? You are very ignorant of history if you think we havent been through much worse.
    Oh come on rich.

Don't poke fun at our cousins, they've obviously went through so much worse than we have.

And the public banding together to witch-hunt? Nope, purely American.

Doesn't happen any other place in the world except America.

(Yes, im riled by the arrogance some posters are showing)

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    People here have a really hard time seeing past their noses.

Honestly the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkt3SfLGQck

I don't know why, I just did.

Deleted
    National pride is the pride of somebody with a sad life.

You are cheering at the acitons of somebody totally unrelated to you, folloiwng the capture and shooting at of a 19 year old kid that is psychology damaged and was mislead by the balshit that is religion. The fact that they become extremist and felt so isolated and negative about the country that they murdered innocent people is indicitave of a huge societal problem.

Why the hell would you clap and cheer at people that have been shooting at them etc, and then captured them. Be happy that you are safe but turning into a hollering monkey is beyond stupid.

On the same days 100s die in afghanistan, 33 died in texas because of foolish planning and a lack of forethought. Shit like this used to happen in Ireland/ Northern Ireland all the time, just less publically.

They weren't animals. They were human beings that were mislead/lost and lost their way. American logic is so flawed sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, this thread has gone off in multiple directions. If you want to make a thread about the Boston manhunt, just put it in the Boston thread as there is no need to have them separate. If you want to talk about American nationalism and patriotism (and keep it polite), that's fine too. Want to talk about mob mentality, another thread on its own. The religious discussion, however, is not acceptable. If you wish to continue discussing certain permissible topics that were contained in the thread, feel free to either put them into the Boston thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oston-Marathon ) or make a thread specifically on that topic.

Closing this.