Portable desktop

i wanted to build a new rig based on the fact that I move quite a lot between two or three locations, and I thought of something like this.

Motherboard: AsRock B-75M ITX 55€
    Case: Cooler master cube elte 120 mini ITX + 500W PSU 65€
    CPU: i5-3570k 200€
    GPU: GTX 650Ti Boost 145€
    RAM: G-Skill Ares PC3-12800 2x4GB 70€
    HDD: Samsung 830 256GB + external USB3 500gb HDD both of which I already havr
    CD/DVD: Samsung SH-118AB bulk 15€

Is there any change I should make, such as getting separate cooling, or some upgrades which are affordable?

Thanks in advance.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

How about Bitfenix Prodigy for a case? Looks better, has nice carry handles, has room for any and all kinds of cooling and is easier to build. You can't overclock i5-3570K on a B75 motherboard so it's bit mismatched pair and cooling isn't really an issue anyway.

And if you're moving a lot a laptop might still be better idea even though you'll get lower gaming performance.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

That case seems to be pretty expensive here, going for 100€ + (at least from what I got) having to buy a separate PSU. Would you recommend another motherboard? If so, which?
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    That case seems to be pretty expensive here, going for 100€ + (at least from what I got) having to buy a separate PSU.
    Bitfenix Prodigy costs 25€ more than Cooler Master Elite 120 here in Finland, and this is pretty expensive country to buy hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Would you recommend another motherboard? If so, which?
    If you want to overclock, yes. Anything from here for example http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...=1&srchInDesc=

And yes, prices are sadly much higher than on the non-OC board you found originally.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here in Germany, the Coolermaster Elite 120 goes for about 45 € and the Bitfenix Prodigy for about 75 €. In terms of value for the money, i think both cases are fairly decent.
    The Elite 120 is cheap, but still offers somewhat decent cooling and enough space for everything. The Prodigy is more expensive, but has probably the best cooling of all the M-ITX cases and supports big tower heatsinks.

In my opinion, the Prodigy has but one flaw: It isn't really small anymore. If you include the feet / carrying handles, it's bigger than some µATX cases...

Bitfenix Prodigy: 250 x 404 x 359 mm (WxHxD)
    CM Elite 120: 240 x 208 x 402 mm (WxHxD)
    Fractal Core 1000: 175 x 355 x 420 mm (WxHxD)

If you are moving it around a lot, you also might look for a lighter case, maybe made of aluminum? Look at what Lian-Li has to offer (although their cases might be a bit more pricier):
    http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product...s_index=64&g=f
    http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product...s_index=64&g=f (nearly the same as above, but with carrying handle)
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet