Is Ra-Den still bugged?

Earlier today Method and Экзорсус both released their video i believe everyone has seen it. Something interesting poped up, the raid member from STYLE (the first team killed 10H Ra-den in Asia even earlier than Paragon) and *煌 (the guild that did 25 Ra-den bugged kill and got banned for 3 days) claimed the red orb should explode twice when it was killed, hits the raid with 660k first strike and 720k second time which they both managed to survive first AOE but couldnt make through second. But there was no explosion showing in Method or Экзорсус videos. So just wanna ask is Ra-Den still bugged? I read their posts by helping of google and dictionary btw, please let me know if i was wrong.

EDIT:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/52BoKa5LdQs/
    here is the link for STYLE 10H kill

notice the explosion when they kill red orb
    Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-04-22 at 08:42 AM.

They weren't doing the mechanics right...

10+ Year Old Account
    Method released theirs too? All I saw was Exorsus.

Ah, nevermind. It's on Sparkuggz channel.

Link to Method's video? It isn't on their youtube page as far as I can tell.

EDIT: NVM I found it, it just isn't on their main page yet.

http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6165154&_ff=7&page=e#a

Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-04-22 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=6165154&_ff=7&page=e#a

You're not understanding the mechanics of the fight. The AOE happens when they let the red orb IN, not when they kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You're not understanding the mechanics of the fight. The AOE happens when they let the red orb IN, not when they kill it.
    well it seems was a bug and blz fixed it
    ppl from *煌 says it will explode and cause massive damage if you kill red orb, they tried killing red orb since day 1, then after blz hotfix the orb would no longer explode anymore but they didn't even try to kill red orb after that. So i think there was a bug blz just fixed it without a public notice.

well it seems was a bug and blz fixed it
    ppl from *煌 says it will explode and cause massive damage if you kill red orb, they tried killing red orb since day 1, then after blz hotfix the orb would no longer explode anymore but they didn't even try to kill red orb after that. So i think there was a bug blz just fixed it without a public notice.
    It does not explode if you don't switch phase. Please understand the fight, before calling people out. It's been like this since week 1.
    If the Asians think it's "bugged" then perhaps they should try out more things, instead of out gearing the encounter and just bruteforcing!
    Last edited by Justwait; 2013-04-22 at 06:41 AM.

Speaking of mechanics, there was all that data-mined stuff about "Sanguine Horror"s and unleashed anima that didn't seem to figure in either video.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Speaking of mechanics, there was all that data-mined stuff about "Sanguine Horror"s and unleashed anima that didn't seem to figure in either video.
    There was a lot of stuff datamined for Lich King that didn't make it live too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    There was a lot of stuff datamined for Lich King that didn't make it live too.
    Actually when they drag the boss to the essence of anima unleashed anima goes up very briefly and there's a warning for sanguine horror, then both immediately disappear and the raid doesn't seem to take any damage.

I'm sure I'm missing something and there's a reason they don't do that every time it's just weird looking at it.

It's not bugged, it's just a fairly dumb fight. You can choose which mechanics you want to do essentially, and one "phase" is way harder than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Actually when they drag the boss to the essence of anima unleashed anima goes up very briefly and there's a warning for sanguine horror, then both immediately disappear and the raid doesn't seem to take any damage.

I'm sure I'm missing something and there's a reason they don't do that every time it's just weird looking at it.
    i think there was a bug will cause massive aoe damage but blz fixed it
    hope someone from those top guilds can tell us what was exactly going on in the first week before blz fix the bug

i think there was a bug will cause massive aoe damage but blz fixed it
    hope someone from those top guilds can tell us what was exactly going on in the first week before blz fix the bug
    I already told you, it has been the same since week 1.