This fight was easily the most fun I've had in LFR, despite wiping 3 times (the raid had wiped 4 times before I joined) the progress we made each attempt was fairly linear. I think most of the mechanics were tuned perfectly for an LFR group.
- I like how thunderstuck one shots players who don't even make an effort to move out of it.
- I like how lightning whip doesn't one shot players
- I like how the adds are threatening enough to warrant soaking the bouncing bolts.
- I like how dragging the boss onto and overloaded quadrant results in a slow and hilarious wipe.
- I think the aoe damage when the boss isn't connected to a conduit is perfect.
The only mechanic I think is tuned incorrectly is Static Shock.
I tried to solo soak it with a Pain Sup + PW:S and it hit me for 900k damage; I think this is totally unrealistic for LFR, and it should be possible to solo soak it with cooldowns.
But regardless, still an amazing fight on all difficulties, and in my opinion the best designed boss in this game (Sorry heroic Rag).