Deleted

Lfr loot question.

Hi,

normally i am not they guy that makes topics just to ask stuff here but i got a question about lfr loot.

Currently i am an ele shamman. But i wanna gear my enhance set. So lets say i queue lfr in a enh spec and once i am in i switch to ele what drops will the bosses drop for me? I tried to google it but i dont really find a good answer.

Its not like i am going to queue healer/tank and go dps instead but normal heroics just dont seem to drop good agi gear for me.

thx for the answers if anyone tested it out

Loot in LFR is based on the spec you are in when the loot roll is done.

Basically, if the boss dies, you get gear for the spec you're currently in. The only exception is the bonus rolls. You should have enough time after the boss dies to change spec and still do your bonus roll from your elder charms/mogu runes. If you spec swap before doing the bonus roll, you will get gear for the new spec.

Edit: The bonus roll works the same way in normal and heroic raiding. Any gear you get will be based on the spec you're in when the roll is done.

Deleted
    Thx for the clear answer. Now at least i wont waste a lockout on some bosses for beeing in the wrong spec.