Deleted

to all those who thought cata sucked

u think cata sucked mists is 10x worse for pvp, to much cc,blanket silences even more op for the op classes, no nerfs to said op classes like mages, this expansion is poor i remember watching blizzcon 2011 when they announced mop and saw metzen when he announced almost hang his head in shame. theres so much wrong with mop pvpwise its endless.

blizzard dnt even care to fix issues such as botters all they do is add new content so more bots can infest in the new bg.

cata had its bad moments yes but it was alot better than this game for green tea drinkers and tai chi people (no im not being racist).

they removed valor to conquest conversio nwhich was very good in cata now u have to do arena which is lol in 2v2 its just full of op FOTM setups or rated bg's which rtake forever to get a group and blizzard are forcing you to do this cos items cost 1850 or something

10+ Year Old Account
    U MAD BRO?

I can't see one bit of constructive arguments here just OMG OP!!!!!

How about you elaborate on things rather than scream IMBA IMBA!

10+ Year Old Account
    This was really difficult to read. However, I disagree I think this is much better than Cataclysm.

Also, just because you say something isn't racist doesn't mean it might not be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's rare that anything useful ever comes from a rant thread so this will be closed before something terrible happens.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Maybe you should find a new game to play? This game will never be completely balanced and blizzard has even admitted it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    What an insightful post. Im sure that everyone's opinions will be changed now. Opinions are like opinions are like opinions. Mop is the best to me, but i dont go around telling people that the game just plain sucks.

Sounds like you base your whole opinion on the state of PvP. I think MoP is a good expansion.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claiming something isn't racist doesn't mean it isn't racist.

You're welcome to create a constructive thread but this isn't it.