Poll: What do you like?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Depending on the time of day and the day of the week I will drink everything listed.

During the morning I will have orange juice and one cup of coffee.
    During the afternoons while at work Ill have water and one cup of tea after lunch (around 3 pm or so to fight off the afternoon blahs).
    During the evenings I will have a soda while gaming or watching tv.

Add beer and wine to that list on weekends xD

I am trying to cut back on what I drink though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly Dr. Pepper. Lately though, been doing a lot of tea and water, and very little soda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I usually drink a lot of water and 1 Pepsi every day. Sometimes 2 Pepsi's, depending on what's going on.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I drink far, far too much Mountain Dew. Not canned or bottled, however. The ever-wonderful Quick Trip uses super tasty water in their fountain sodas so I go there. It's very good.

I SHOULD drink more pure water, but...water is yucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in my younger days, I drank a LOT of soda. A lot. Like... Easily over two liters a day. I've almost entirely sworn off normal soda, and the past few years switched to diet soda. The past few months, I've kept diet soda to a minimum, and switched to pretty much crystal light (not because of 'crystal light', but because it's pomegranate flavor is the best of the 'water + flavor' mixes I can find that are relatively cheap)

A lot more water in my diet has helped a great deal with health, and is cheaper as well. I know people complain about aspartame, but it's that or Soda again. I just can't seem to take a liking to straight water.

Oh, right. And vodka.

I'll still have a soda now and then (especially if eating out). But I refuse to drink any Cola. I've done too much research to drink cola in good conscience.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, too much CokaCola. I usually have 1 can during the morning hours of work, and 1 can in the afternoon. Try to limit myself to water for the rest of the day. I don't drink coffee so I need my caffeine fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    I drink far, far too much Mountain Dew. Not canned or bottled, however. The ever-wonderful Quick Trip uses super tasty water in their fountain sodas so I go there. It's very good.

I SHOULD drink more pure water, but...water is yucky.
    My boyfriend drinks Mt Dew like a religion. I can't stand the stuff!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly water, diet coke,black coffee or limonade. I only get juice or sugary soda when sick and it's hard to eat.

i would like to drink rum, but mostly i drink Gatorade, apparently i can't bring booze to work any more
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Protein Shakes lots and lots of them and mostly water too i stay away from fizzy drinks unless im drinking rum mix that stuff with coke and im good to go!

Water, tea, iced tea and juices (orange, lemonade or cranberry).

Deleted
    ill be honest, I drink what you might call soda.
    Carbonated water with fruit cordial, Could be orange, Could be cranberry. But at the moment its Pear Drops

I usually have a Pepsi a day (two depending on my meals), and then the rest of the day just regular water. I never used to like plain water at all but I eventually just started forcing myself to drink it and now I love it, and I feel healthier too

Deleted
    Water, tea, sugar free pop (soda).

Generally don't drink much coffee or sugary drinks.