Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Mione should have been part of this roundtable

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Updated OP with new info, due to the mostly positive feedback, we will be planning more events!
    <Midwinter> - 14/14 HM -25m - LF exceptional raiders
    http://www.mwguild.net/
    DK Theorycrafting/Game Dev Blog
    DK Gear/log reviews/audits

Deleted
    Happy days. Are those 25dk events still open or have teams already been picked for them?

Haven't even started picking teams yet. They will go up on openraid about 10 days before they start, round early july, and will be open to all dks of all ilevels. From the signups we'll randomly select the dks to participate in the raid, and the vent channel should be open to all this time. And it will be streamed.

I'm looking forward to 25 AotD's on every pull, gonna be epic.

is it gonna be only blood DKs? or will be we have UH/Frost running with death siphon to stay alive? with it all being melee, blood worms will have a lot of healing output, especially if we have more than 2 Blood DKs

I'd imagine it would be mostly Blood, but some fights don't really have much raid damage so other types would be fine. Whatever you think you can get away with.
    This is just my imagination though, I have no say in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendenbarr View Post
    3*
    Heartless, Reniat, and me are on zul'jin.
    <---
    4!

Awesome job BTW everyone involved. I loved every minute of it.

PS. TY for the shoutout!

(PPS. Podcast? )
    --------------------------------------------------
    Sathir, Dreadlord of Greenmist
    AKA Bigokk from FFXI

Read My Lips: No New Content -Mike Morhaime, 2016 US Presidential Candidate
    WWCGD (What Would Ghostcrawler Do)? Unsub.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMetatron View Post
    (PPS. Podcast? )
    I'll see what I can do.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see they'll be continued.

Also; put me in coach for the 25 man DK raid.

Deleted
    What's the likelihood of that EU raid being alliance side?! :-P

Hell, we might end up doing 4, horde/ally for EU/US.

5.3 Q&A
    After the success of the first #Acherus roundtable discussion, we’re pleased to announce our second major event: A Q&A session with #Acherus members on our Twitch Livestream, answering the community’s questions about Death Knights!

We will begin the event by having a 15-20 minute discussion about the 5.3 changes for Death Knights, including the reversion of some of the Unholy nerfs. Following this, we will move on to the main event: The Q&A session.

We aim for this to be an opportunity where the community can ask questions about Death Knights to some skilled players and theorycrafters that tend to shape most of the discourse surrounding the class. These can include:

-Thoughts on the overall state and design of the class
    -Playstyle questions for each spec
    -Raid and Challenge Mode specific tips

We plan to stream our Q&A Live on Saturday, the 25th of May at 3 pm EST. Those that miss the initial broadcast will be able to watch a recorded version once the event has concluded.

You’ll be able to access the stream here: www.twitch.tv/mendenbarr

We have several ways for you to field questions to us:

-Use the stream chat on the day of the event. Keep in mind it will be heavily monitored.
    -Tweet Magdalena with the #AcherusQ&A hashtag: @MagdalenaDK for general, frost, and unholy questions.
    -Tweet Reniat with the #AcherusQ&A hastag: @ReniatDK for blood questions.
    -Post your questions on the #Acherus facebook page (don’t forget to Like us!): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acher...60579180652914
    Last edited by Mendenbarr; 2013-05-18 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    They're awesome and (mostly!) know what they're talking about to the very core.
    Flandre is best 2hu.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Less than 48 hours till the event!
    Keep sending us questions (either on the stream itself, via twitter or on our facebook page) and be sure to tune in to Mendenbarr's stream on Saturday at 3 PM, EST.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?

"Join us for a special raiding event where you can raid with members of #Acherus - the premier DK Community in WoW, featuring the amazing Raegwynsolo (EU only) plus moderators from Elitist Jerks and Icy Veins!

This is a Death Knight only event - you must be a Death Knight to sign up. You MUST add your Death Knight to OpenRaid and sign up on that character.

Date: Saturday 13 July
    EU: 8pm CEST/Paris
    US: 8pm EDT/New York

All players who sign up for the event will be left at Not Approved until 72 hours before the Event, and then Approvals/Reserves will be completed randomly for those that qualify. Full MSV Clear Experience + iLvl of 510+ is requested for this event.

Please note: At this time we are only able to offer this event to EU Horde and US Horde due to the factions of our special guests. We are hoping that this event will encourage Alliance members of #Acherus from the EU and US to step up and get involved for a Round Two!"

You can sign up at http://openraid.us/events/view/112050 for the US version
    You can sign up at http://openraid.eu/events/view/112098 for the EU version

This event is a collaboration between the members of #acherus, the wonderful staff over at openraid, and some of the staff behind icy veins. We hope to go in, kill bosses, and have some fun! After the event, we'll be having a Q&A for any dk/wow related questions. We'd still like to host an alliance version, but for some strange reason, all of our raid leaders seem to be horde. If anyone is interested in raid leading an alliance version of this event, please PM me.
    Last edited by Mendenbarr; 2013-07-06 at 04:13 PM.

Pssst, looking for an EU-Alliance raid leader in particular!
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

US ally 25 dk raid
    "Alliance friends, we're happy to announce that Round Two of #Acherus takes on MSV is finally here!

Join us for a special raiding event where you can raid with members of #Acherus - the premier DK Community in WoW, featuring the founder of #Acherus, Magdalena, and Jayos from Midwinter!*

Unfortunately at this time, #Acherus was unable to secure an EU Alliance Death Knight special guest for this event. If YOU are an Alliance Death Knight from the EU and would like to post your own all-DK MSV clear, please do so and let me know the link in the comment section! We will highlight your raid so that others may sign up.

This is a Death Knight only event - you must be a Death Knight to sign up. You MUST add your Death Knight to OpenRaid and sign up on that character.

Date: Saturday 24 August 8pm EDT/New York

Read Me: Full MSV Clear Experience + iLvl of at least 510+ is required for this event. Higher iLvls will be given stronger consideration.

You can sign up at OpenRaid - #OR Event: DK MSV w/#Acherus for the US version

This event is a collaboration between the members of #acherus, and the wonderful staff over at openraid. We hope to go in, kill bosses, and have some fun! After the event, we'll be having a Q&A for any dk/wow related questions. If anyone is interested in raid leading an alliance version of this event for the EU, please PM me.

Deleted
    What realm was this? couldnt find in OP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    What realm was this? couldnt find in OP
    Cross-realm

Would love to participate in such an event in europe... but definitely not lead it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nedda View Post
    Would love to participate in such an event in europe... but definitely not lead it.
    I noticed you were Horde; we usually don't have trouble finding leaders for events that side. We're almost definitely planning on 25 DK ToT runs in Patch 5.4 (no dates yet!), so keep an eye out for those when we make the announcement.

And yes, WTB Alliance run leader =(
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer