Thread: Holy Heirlooms

Holy Heirlooms

Quick question. I'm really tempted to make a Holy Pallie. Issue is the lack of heirlooms. I have a full set of Cloth and Leather. Will losing the 5% at level 50 really be horrible while leveling? I know it's major at max level, but while leveling, how important is it?

Deleted
    you won't notice it at lower lvl's. when your stats are so low 5% is nothing

Its not important when you levelning. I have seen a lot of healers (Druid, shaman, pala and monk) that use the cloth heirlooms. I have even seen a shaman healer that used the agility heirlooms and he healed without any problem.

You could heal naked an feel no difference (in fact, I'd do that if not those xp bonuses...). Base healing is so ridiculously high that you can get in people from 0 to 100% in 1-2 casts of anything. You won't notice your mana bar till around Cata content where it will start outgrow your base spirit regen and int will start to matter with huge hp pools.

Quote Originally Posted by Katza View Post
    Will losing the 5% at level 50 really be horrible while leveling? I know it's major at max level, but while leveling, how important is it?
    You'll be hard pressed to get Plate healing loot anyway until you get into wrath/cata content, so you won't even get the 5%, biggest annoyance is losing the armor, but you can still tank a mob just as long as the tank anyway

Yeah just roll with your cloth set. The only thing that'll throw you off is your int staff you used for the cloth alts won't work, so you'll just have to find weapons while leveling, or go grab yourself the 1H mace (I believe there's also one with honor that is much quicker to come by).
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    As stated before you won't notice the 5%, however you would notice the XP difference.
    Have fun with your Paladin.