Addon for tracking old world rare spawns?

I have both NPC Scan and Silver Dragon but I'm looking for a way of marking on my world map all the old world / outland / northrend rares like how NPC scan does with the more recent rares, Silver Dragon alerts me to the old rares but there is nothing on my map to indicate where they are, any ideas how I can get this?

thanks for your help
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Check out _NPCScan.Overlay - that marks everything onto my world map for all rares from all expansions.

I've got that but it only seems to work BC, WotLK, Cata and MoP rares and not the original Vanilla old world ones, they give loads of XP for killing them while levelling so I wanted to hunt some!
    Last edited by Avikur; 2013-04-21 at 12:24 PM.
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Oh I see, sorry. Don't know of an addon that maps those.

Deleted
    I too am searching for that kind of an addon for the same reason. Still havent found it yet, if I will, ill certainly tell you.

Deleted
    Try HandyNotes, SilverDragon comes with a plugin that shows on the map where the rares have been seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Panacia View Post
    Try HandyNotes, SilverDragon comes with a plugin that shows on the map where the rares have been seen.
    Since the last "release" version was back in 2011, I would actually get the alpha version updated in june which includes the latest version of the Astrolabe Library, in case no other addons are providing that.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/handynotes/files/121-r230/

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaddevil View Post
    I too am searching for that kind of an addon for the same reason. Still havent found it yet, if I will, ill certainly tell you.
    ditto, bump, please. these are a ton of xp and it would be nice to know if i'm close to something. npc scan is almost useless now
    Ask yourself a question: 'How have I made the world a better place today?'.

If your answer isn't legitimate, or meaningful: TRY HARDER - YOU ARE FAILING AT RL!

You are the product of 200 million years of evolution. Act Like It!