Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying the Guild Missions. I really like the Bounties and Guild Rushes are crazy fun. Treks otoh are trivial and we haven't unlocked Challenges yet so I can't comment on that. Looking forward to the Guild Puzzles most of all
    Valar morghulis

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Except he didn't list anything until post #13, a day after his first post and he was asked to list what he didn't like. It's not our fault he didn't respond (nor our fault he started the thread by saying he botted). It's hard to take someone seriously when they say the game made them bot, and they give no details about what they like (because they think they'd be called a "retard"...grow a spine much?)
    I just don't find any player who has no remorse for essentially committing a 'video game crime', but goes further to blame the game for forcing them to commit the action, is no one worthy of our time. It reeks of immaturity and irresponsibility. If they wanted actual feedback on the game, it seems they would have left that part out instead of using it as an intro.

Seems more like an attention grab, where they are not only unashamed of their actions, but want people to take notice. To that end, it probably doesn't matter how the game has changed as they will find an excuse that 'forces' them to bot again, which will lead to another ban, and rightfully so.

Yes, shame on us for having ethics regarding video games.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I'm enjoying the Guild Missions. I really like the Bounties and Guild Rushes are crazy fun. Treks otoh are trivial and we haven't unlocked Challenges yet so I can't comment on that. Looking forward to the Guild Puzzles most of all
    Treks need some improvement, I thought it was a really great idea, but the implementation is very meh. Not to mention no commendations for interacting with a location.

I've only done 2 challenges but they're amazing. 1 of them we just crushed due to ridiculous numbers, (15 groups) but it was still fun. The coordination for tier 3 bounties really makes a difference and makes them more enjoyable. The Southsun rush kinda makes me rage, but love the others. Puzzles... can't wait.

Ironic comment of the day goes to: *drum roll* .......

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    It reeks of immaturity and irresponsibility.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2013-04-22 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    ... and then he listed the specific issues despite his reluctance to do so in the OP. He's not trolling, he's asking what changed so he can decide if he wants to pick the game up again with his S.O. I believe, for his purposes, that he would like the improvements enough to enjoy the game more this time around, which I hope I did a decent enough job of pointing out.
    I really don't care what "issues" he had. A leopard never changes his spots and if he botted once (and gained £600 from it which meant he was selling to gold sellers or to other players) there is no reason to believe that he won't do it again. I don't want that type of player in game. It has nothing to do with being a white knight. It has to do with the type of players that I want to play with. I sincerely hope that A/Net keep track of all these botters and refuse to register them again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Treks need some improvement, I thought it was a really great idea, but the implementation is very meh. Not to mention no commendations for interacting with a location.

I've only done 2 challenges but they're amazing. 1 of them we just crushed due to ridiculous numbers, (15 groups) but it was still fun. The coordination for tier 3 bounties really makes a difference and makes them more enjoyable. The Southsun rush kinda makes me rage, but love the others. Puzzles... can't wait.

Ironic comment of the day goes to: *drum roll* .......

Hah! We did the Southsun rush last night. The wurms in that last stretch - my gawd.
    We started out with about 50 peeps transformed and another 20 or so protecting. Barely, and I mean barely! got 15 through before the timer clicked.

We've done spiders and the baby bears one so far. Southsun is definitely the hardest. Bears was the most fun just because of all the puns ^.^
    Valar morghulis

Drak, I understand where you coming from. But in my opinion anyone who bots gets no sympathy from me, absolutely none.

Deleted
    What's the big deal about botting anyway in GW2?

It's not like gold buys you BiS gear, because there is no gear progression. Gold is essentially useless: you should be angry at the people buying gold, not those getting gold.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treseme View Post
    What's the big deal about botting
    And this is the point where this thread should be closed.
    BAD WOLF

The big deal is that it's against the ToS of every MMO you'll play, so we don't allow people to promote botting (and because it's toxic to the game community). Closing this down.