Need help in renewing my old pc

• Budget: 1400$-1600$
    • Resolution: mostly 1920x1080
    • Games/Setting desired: in games high-ultra and watching videos in 1080p
    • Any other software or special things you do? Video editing/rendering and mostly gonna use for college for 4-7yrs(course compsci)
    • Parts that can be reused: none cause gonna sold my old pc for like 200-400
    • Do you need an OS? nope i'm a pirate
    • Do you need peripherals? gonna handle it my own

The internet connection is not the problem
    Last edited by noyimba987; 2013-04-21 at 01:55 PM. Reason: syntax error :)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noyimba987 View Post
    • Do you need an OS? nope i'm a pirate
    This... made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    fyi: For watching videos in 1080p you need a good internet connection. Nothing else.
    1080p screen helps too

Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    1080p screen helps too
    1080p screen?

I allways find the most demanding game i can look at reccomended list on the back then just put as much ram in as i can i have had 3 diffrent pc's in my case now over the years with some mods to fit bigger graphics cards. a website i use is microdirect they are a little costly but the website has all the specs and port types so u dont order the wrong thing. i would of kept your old hard disk though and set it as a secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by derp101 View Post
    I allways find the most demanding game i can look at reccomended list on the back then just put as much ram in as i can i have had 3 diffrent pc's in my case now over the years with some mods to fit bigger graphics cards. a website i use is microdirect they are a little costly but the website has all the specs and port types so u dont order the wrong thing. i would of kept your old hard disk though and set it as a secondary.
    it's ok to be little costly but here in the Philippines parts cost alteast 40% more than in US price and its not something to be happy about