Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    Sanitas had 60 less attempts overall than Paragon, and they killed it on the same reset with less ilvl. Technically Paragon was first, but Sanitas was the far superior guild by miles.
    I talked to Devai. He said they were using the wrong strategy, and the boss is very easy. Paragon still has no 10 man competition.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    I talked to Devai. He said they were using the wrong strategy, and the boss is very easy. Paragon still has no 10 man competition.
    And how's using the wrong tactic an excuse for being terrible?
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    I talked to Devai. He said they were using the wrong strategy, and the boss is very easy. Paragon still has no 10 man competition.
    One of the biggest (if not the biggest) aspects of top tier raiding is finding a strategy and sticking with it. Now I'm not going to call out any guild for anything, but clearly the better guild is the one that kills a boss in as short an amount of time as possible.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    And how's using the wrong tactic is an excuse for being terrible?
    Clearly you just hate Paragon, but I'll bite. You were saying that Sanitas is better because they killed it with less attempts and less ilvl. Paragon had to develop the strategy, and they progressed for a while on one that didn't work. If the first strategy was the one that worked, it is likely Paragon would have killed the boss in the same amount of time as or less than Sanitas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    One of the biggest (if not the biggest) aspects of top tier raiding is finding a strategy and sticking with it. Now I'm not going to call out any guild for anything, but clearly the better guild is the one that kills a boss in as short an amount of time as possible.
    I see your point, but most people don't see it that way. Many guilds take pride in having a high best time spent raiding per boss kill ratio, but rankings are based on the date of the kill.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    Clearly you just hate Paragon, but I'll bite. You were saying that Sanitas is better because they killed it with less attempts and less ilvl. Paragon had to develop the strategy, and they progressed for a while on one that didn't work. If the first strategy was the one that worked, it is likely Paragon would have killed the boss in the same amount of time as or less than Sanitas.
    So, you agree that Sanitas is the better guild, since they didnt waste time on a tactic which didnt work?
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    Clearly you just hate Paragon, but I'll bite. You were saying that Sanitas is better because they killed it with less attempts and less ilvl. Paragon had to develop the strategy, and they progressed for a while on one that didn't work. If the first strategy was the one that worked, it is likely Paragon would have killed the boss in the same amount of time as or less than Sanitas.



    I see your point, but most people don't see it that way. Many guilds take pride in having the best time spent raiding per boss kill ratio, but ranking are based on the date of the kill.
    Please read what Vereesá wrote, top tier raiding is about finding out the strategy as quick as possible, Sanitas managed to find it out a lot quicker than Paragon which is why they killed it in less attempts. All these butthurt Paragon fanboys

  7. #27
    I am Murloc! TJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    5,918
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    And how's using the wrong tactic an excuse for being terrible?
    World first 10 man is terrible, you heard it here first guys.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    So, you agree that Sanitas is the better guild, since they didnt waste time on a tactic which didnt work?
    No, I'm saying the rankings don't care who killed it in the least pulls or least ilvl, it's who killed it first.

    Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    Please read what Vereesá wrote, top tier raiding is about finding out the strategy as quick as possible, Sanitas managed to find it out a lot quicker than Paragon which is why they killed it in less attempts. All these butthurt Paragon fanboys

    Read above. You can't judge who is better like that.

  9. #29
    the russians alsow just killed him.

  10. #30
    Scarab Lord Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    4,625
    If you actually think a guild who was world rank 33 last tier is going to be considered as good as Paragon who's been at the top of raiding the past 3 years you need to open your eyes and realize that a guild has to be in the top rankings for a few tiers before they're considered a top guild. Sanitas made a huge jump yes but Paragon was the only 10man guild with any kind of proof of their skill, Moonz and Sanitas (not sure about Sanitas) made the jump to top 10man guilds this tier but they're still miles and miles behind Paragon when it comes to skill, commitment and credibility. If Sanitas can keep close to Paragon the next idk, 2 tiers then fine they'll officially be a top 10man guild but otherwise this is just gonna be a lucky shot.

    Anyways congratulations on world second 10man.
    9thorder.com | 14/14 Heroic 25-man | West 114 | Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

    Follow our raids on Twitch!Bear - Retribution PoV

  11. #31
    That clearly shows that Paragon just sucked hard on Ra-den. They basically had it all handed onto them on a plate, by killing Lei Shen 3 days before Method and all. And then they kill Ra-den a full reset after Method and on the same reset than Sanitas?

    Too bad for them.

  12. #32
    Field Marshal tinatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    75
    From what I've heard the only thing killing Ra-den requires is balls and since Method set the ball rolling everybody followed suit.
    Words are wind.
    'tis me

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    I see your point, but most people don't see it that way. Many guilds take pride in having a high best time spent raiding per boss kill ratio, but rankings are based on the date of the kill.
    Paragon is the undisputed winner of the 10-man race this tier, no question. My point just is that blaming an overdue kill on using the wrong tactic isn't an excuse. (and this is my general view of things, not aimed at this tier specifically)

    OT: Congratulations to Sanitas, you really caught me surprise.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by chaostiger View Post
    No, I'm saying the rankings don't care who killed it in the least pulls or least ilvl, it's who killed it first.

    Read above. You can't judge who is better like that.
    Oh, we can. Given how wowprogress also tracks kill dates of Lei Shen -> Ra-Den and ilvl of the raid. This is so clear, dont know whats so hard to understand... Paragon whined they lack gear compared to 25 mans, a less geared guild killed it in fewer attempts.... ????.... profit.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    World first 10 man is terrible, you heard it here first guys.
    Success is what makes you big, top raiders make the same mistakes like your average guild... they just invest lots of more time and effort.
    Last edited by UcanDoSht; 2013-04-21 at 04:16 PM.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  15. #35
    exorsus killed it, guess were see a video today

  16. #36
    Just release the videos already thats all I care !

  17. #37
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    So having higher ilvl and harder bosses means you just lump them in the same category? You really shouldn't call other people stupid when you blatantly show an example of yourself doing it.
    Then it sure should be called something else than World 1st, because as he stated, Asia is part of the world. Call it World 1st Minus Asia or whatever, the whole thing is just stupid, especially when people make such a big deal out of others' kills.

  18. #38
    Why make new threads about 4th place, and a 10man guild that for once have a kinda "fast" kill. They weren't even top50 last tier, so either the 10man version of the entire raid aint that hard?
    But I'll be happy to see more random guilds putting up that they killed Ra-den, heck why not every guild put up that they have killed Jin'rokh the Breaker? 22041 Guildes have killed him on normal difficulty, why not make 22k new threads about that also? Anyone wanna start?

    OT; How good for them, if you raid as much as they do, they should have gotten the kill weeks ago, but they aren't as good as Paragon is (10man ref.)

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingpinwlock View Post
    OT; How good for them, if you raid as much as they do, they should have gotten the kill weeks ago, but they aren't as good as Paragon is (10man ref.)
    If you'd be as smart as you try to make yourself look like with that post, you'd see that Sanitas needed LESS time and had WORSE gear than Paragon.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

  20. #40
    So who gonna make the thread about the Russian guild that killed Ra-den 30minutes~ ago? I wanna se more pathetic threads

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 04:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    If you'd be as smart as you try to make yourself look like with that post, you'd see that Sanitas needed LESS time and had WORSE gear than Paragon.
    Why did they need that? BECAUSE THEY HAD NOT 12/12HC ON FARM AS FAST AS PARAGON. Why? Because they aren't skilled enough

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •