Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are portuguese too.
    No we are Swedish, and paragon won that's it we finished second! Even tho we had less tries, 1 less ilvl or w/e we still didn't get it first. So you can all stop arguing about it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitzu View Post
    Paragon won the 12/12 race over sanitas, sanitas won the ra-den race, i would say paragon is the better guild in this tier. But it's always fun to see new guilds in the top, and how they can perform the upcoming tiers to see if they got lucky or if they truly are a top tier guild.
    It seems though that for Paragon as a guild, the devastation that followed the failure at Ra-den far surpassed the cheer that followed the success at Lei Shen in intensity.

It cannot be that they had a make and a break moment this tier. Ra-den is what most care about, so it was a break moment for them this tier more than anything.

People need to calm the fuck down with this back and forth name-calling and mudslinging. It really is not that big of a deal and surely your lives have more substance to it than arguing about this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    No we are Swedish, and paragon won that's it we finished second! Even tho we had less tries, 1 less ilvl or w/e we still didn't get it first. So you can all stop arguing about it!
    Because you said so? That argument is invalid on MMO-C... now release a video or we'll continue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Because you said so? That argument is invalid on MMO-C... now release a video or we'll continue.
    Not sure if we have a video, none of those in the group recorded or streamed it so

Shouldn't we just be happy that Sanitas managed to kill it, congratulate them and don't undermine other guilds' achievements?

10+ Year Old Account
    A race is a race meaning whoever does it first is the winner. Now it will be interesting next tier if they keep up the same performance Paragon has the possibility of losing the t16 race.

Arguing that someone did it in less attempts is the same as someone doing a race in less foot steps this is irrelevant if Paragon started the race sooner then you and won. Its also no way to determine skill at all. Sanitas might spend more time between attempts discussing and tweaking the strat then Paragon and every guild is different. Paragons players might learn faster by attempting it over and over again quickly then slow careful attempts.

10+ Year Old Account

That is why Paragon is still #1 10 man. Props to Sanitas for stepping it up and getting much faster at killing bosses, but they are still #2 10 man. Just because you don't want Paragon to be #1 doesn't make them #2. Deal with it.

Grats to both guilds. Well deserved kills.

Deleted
    Gratz sanitas awesome job! Now bring home some wf for sweden!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Pff, who cares beyond the world first, second and third place? The race is over.
    Ya I agree, EU 1st / World First & US 1st have already been taken, I kinda forgot all about the race.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Method got World & EU first and Blood Legion got World Second & US first... Beyond this who cares about the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    regardless of how many attempts it took to kill it paragon still got it first on 10 man, if you think otherwise you need some special help, the true end of tier boss is still Lei Shen as Ra den is an optional boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this thread. It won't lead (or already has lead (unfortunately)) to name calling and bashing.