Poll: Which Side would Win

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems alot of people are discrediting Tyrande. She might very well be the most powerful Alliance leader.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Varbaro View Post
    C'mon, you underestimate Garrosh.
    He just 1shot Anduin and the Divine Bell, he is immune to Sha energies (divine bell endquest), and also in the Trapping the Leader horde dominance offensive story quest, he just massacre 30-40 mogu warrior and saving our butts from the Mogu War Leader Shan Kien who traps us (yes us, and we are the champions).

Plus if you remember in the Wotlk opening event he duel with Thrall and he is defeating the shaman, just the Scourge invasion stop that duel. And in that time he isn't even wielding that cool Horn on his shoulder :O).
    Yeah, what someone above me said. Thrall was going easy on Garrosh in that fight, and when the Scourge show up he gets his serious face on and bitch-slaps him essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No. I already told you, the alliance has 2 powerhouses to its name, the greatest sorceress on azeroth, and the worlds greatest druid. All the horde has in terms of power is the worlds greatest shaman. So for balance alliance will cut out one of its powerhouses and the horde cuts one of its weaker leaders to balance it.
    But Malfurion is the Alliance's answer to Thrall. They both control immense magic and both are considered to be even in terms of power; varying on where you fight them and how. Garrosh is simply a warrior, a strong warrir but there's nothing outstanding about him. If anyone on that last had to go, that isn't Thrall (Which is fair), it would be Saufang since he's the superior Warrior of the two and a Blademaster.

Didn't Thrall lose most of the powers granted to him by the aspects though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    He didnt lose powers granted to him by metzen, and thats more than enough to posses threat to all living things in azeroth.

Does Sylvanas get to use her Valks? I feel like with those she could easily b-rez her teammates, and any Alliance leader who fell. All they'd have to do is focus down one at a time and before no time she'd be turning their own leaders against them.

If she can't though then I totally vote Alliance. Horde leaders are a lot of strong warrior types, but the Alliance has magical powerhouses.

Deleted
    The truly strong characters on Alliance side are Malfurion and to a lesser extent Jaina. And Varian and Genn are good warriors, but the rest isn't that special. And no, just Velen's age or restoring powers don't make him a powerful combatant.

As for Horde side, Thrall is the only truly strong character. But Horde has a lot more good warriors: Garrosh, Baine, Saurfang, Rexxar and Sylvanas. The rest doesn't really matter.

So it's basically a question, 2 high tier + 2 medium tier vs 1 high tier + 5 medium tier. I guess it about equals out. Though I would slightly favor the Horde simply due to the size and mass difference. Oh, and the ability to fight dirty for some.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 06:34 PM ----------

Since when was he granted any powers? I'm pretty sure that was all him.

Deleted
    Velen > All others combined.

Seriously. He was one of three most powerfull eredar. Kil and Archi had power-up from Sargeras, and Velen had power-up from Naaru. Obviously he is not as strong as them, but i think that his power may be close to an Aspect's power. He shown a bit of his power when he cleansed M'uru to cleanse the Sunwell. And even Go'el ( don't mistake him with Thrall, which was a badass ) woulnd't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Does Sylvanas get to use her Valks? I feel like with those she could easily b-rez her teammates, and any Alliance leader who fell. All they'd have to do is focus down one at a time and before no time she'd be turning their own leaders against them.
    I don't know, does Velen get to bring O'ros with him? Because if so, GG.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Garrosh ? He wasn't able to scratch Varian , and velen is much stronger than Varian
    You havent read any books, right? So pls step back and let the grown ups discuss :-P

Horde4Life!

With Thrall the horde would have my bet and without him the Alliance.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    You havent read any books, right? So pls step back and let the grown ups discuss :-P

Horde4Life!
    In the books where Garrosh loses every time to Varian?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall held the dragonsoul and it power from it to defeat deathwing. He was some kind of mortal conduit, kind of like how Rhonin was once in day of the dragon when he held the dragonsoul. The aspects pumped the power into him and he summoned what control he could of the earth, and channeled into the dragonsoul.

Malfurion and Illidan did something similar with it when they closed the portal to stop Sargeras, a kind of joined power mojo.

But Thralls no more powerful then Malfurion or Jaina.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde, because I am biased.
    Forsaken would just blight everyone and be done with it, who needs allies when there would be no enemies left ? :P

Obviously that's simplifying it a lot, but still.

I think the horde are not putting enough stock in the power of velen,

he is literally the most power priest in the world of universe.

Deleted
    In here sirs and ladies ... you see the power of bias at its true horde power !

No matter how obvious their loss would be in this case .. they will just blindly vote wrong.

Even Trassk admit the truth.. cmon guys!

I stand my initial point.

No chance at all for horde against the might of the leaders of the alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be a great fight but I think defiantly Horde would win. The power of Thrall, I don't think anyone can match it currently (out of the NPCs listed). Don't forget Slyvanas would probably use her plague which would hurt a lot, then rez anyone who died with her Valks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    It seems alot of people are discrediting Tyrande. She might very well be the most powerful Alliance leader.
    Haha over Velen or Proudmoore? No way.

I would classify Thrall as a Far Seer
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    Would be a great fight but I think defiantly Horde would win. The power of Thrall, I don't think anyone can match it currently (out of the NPCs listed). Don't forget Slyvanas would probably use her plague which would hurt a lot, then rez anyone who died with her Valks.
    As I mentioned earlier there is no minions just leaders vs leaders no valks, also she plague is not her as a fighter. she is a dark ranger (banshee queen and ranger combo)