Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    I have a basic question that I can't find a complete answer to: when you are doing the Festerblight rotation, when do you spend runes on Scourge Strike?
    when trinkets proc, and you aren't in danger of it falling off with not using the death runes on FS, and when your dots have enough time left that the boss will die before they fall off

  2. #122
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarazet View Post
    I have a basic question that I can't find a complete answer to: when you are doing the Festerblight rotation, when do you spend runes on Scourge Strike?
    You're still using runes on SS, you're just not using death runes UNLESS 1.) Stacks are high enough already and you'll be able to keep them up with FeS later and 2.) Trinkets are proced.

    Basically you're only using as many death runes as possible on FeS to ensure diseases are up the entire fight, while maximizing damage through using as many death runes on SS (SR) as possible, during the highest damage possible phases.

  3. #123
    Might be the wrong place for this question, but after simming Unholy and Festerblight the stat weights are no where near the weights here.

    Unholy
    4.18 Str
    2.40 Exp
    2.30 Hit
    2.05 Haste
    1.98 Crit
    1.68 Mastery
    1.48 AP

    Festerblight
    4.11 Str
    2.47 Exp
    2.23 Hit
    2.01 Haste
    1.80 Crit
    1.58 Mastery
    1.45 AP

    Am I making a mistake with SimCraft?
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...noran/advanced

  4. #124
    Herald of the Titans Varyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragnoran View Post
    Might be the wrong place for this question, but after simming Unholy and Festerblight the stat weights are no where near the weights here.

    Unholy
    4.18 Str
    2.40 Exp
    2.30 Hit
    2.05 Haste
    1.98 Crit
    1.68 Mastery
    1.48 AP

    Festerblight
    4.11 Str
    2.47 Exp
    2.23 Hit
    2.01 Haste
    1.80 Crit
    1.58 Mastery
    1.45 AP

    Am I making a mistake with SimCraft?
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...noran/advanced
    your individual weights are almost always going to differ from stock weights.

  5. #125
    Recently went Heroic spark/normal feather, but not seeing any increase in dps over normal feather/rage combo.

    I am trying to get max. benefit from hspark, but looks like not worth it..
    Last edited by gruffi; 2013-06-12 at 02:05 AM.

  6. #126
    I've actually got another simcraft question; is it just unable to model unholy correctly, or am I doing something wrong? I've simmed with my current gear at 529 ilevel repeatedly, and 2H frost consistently sims 6k+ higher then Unholy, using either the standard or Festerblight profiles. I'm waiting for a theoretical gain from gear before I really put boots to asses on hammering out the spec, but I can't get any good metrics going.
    Vampire Zombie Werewolf

  7. #127
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boone, North Carolina
    Posts
    6
    Quick question and its going to sound strange but I was having an open-minded morning, has anyone tried a festerblight rotation using the Unerring Vision of Lei Shen?

    Sounds silly I know but im actually really curious as to if the 100% would last the whole time. Like for example on durumu if you got the soul reaper buff off a add and had a UVLS proc then pestilence the boss and maintained 50% haste 100% crit the whole fight. Also id imagine you would do something like reforge all mastery.

  8. #128
    Moderator Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Eschborn
    Posts
    5,293
    Only procs for casters not for melee.

  9. #129
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boone, North Carolina
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Only procs for casters not for melee.
    So it wouldn't proc off deathcoil eh? Well its probably better that way lol.

  10. #130
    Moderator Nyanmaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Eschborn
    Posts
    5,293
    Yes, you have to be an intelligence based spec to benefit from it. (used to proc on PTR and was quickly patched specifically because of Unholy Diseases)

  11. #131
    Hello everyone. Just a fast question. Is there any way to pestilence the mount that flies up at Iron Quon ? From my experience, i get a full set of strong diseases, i get them around 1 minute or so, but then the mount flies, and i can't transfer the strong diseases to the new one, since it only lands a while after the first flies. Having another minute of free damage from diseases is ofc good, copying the strong diseases to the whole duration of the fight would be even better.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahpeter View Post
    Hello everyone. Just a fast question. Is there any way to pestilence the mount that flies up at Iron Quon ? From my experience, i get a full set of strong diseases, i get them around 1 minute or so, but then the mount flies, and i can't transfer the strong diseases to the new one, since it only lands a while after the first flies. Having another minute of free damage from diseases is ofc good, copying the strong diseases to the whole duration of the fight would be even better.
    Pestilence recalculates your stats so even if you'd somehow be able to Pestilence off the dog, you'd need your procs for strong diseases. With that said, I'd suggest reading the guide first before making simple questions like this.

  13. #133
    I have seen a lot of DK's switch to 2 piece with 3 HTF off pieces (helm, chest, gloves), how much of a dps boost is this? I've searched MMO,wow, and EJ forums, and can't find anything on it. Assuming that Lei Shen & Ra-Den loot are out of the picture, is it still worth it?

  14. #134
    Legendary! Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    6,962
    So currently I'm using Heroic Spark and Normal Feather.

    I noticed when I was using Primordius' Talisman that my Feather procs were much, much less frequent on any fight I'd use it on.

    Is it just me or am I just hitting bad luck because as it is it seems like Heroic Spark is a better choice over Heroic Talisman.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So currently I'm using Heroic Spark and Normal Feather.

    I noticed when I was using Primordius' Talisman that my Feather procs were much, much less frequent on any fight I'd use it on.

    Is it just me or am I just hitting bad luck because as it is it seems like Heroic Spark is a better choice over Heroic Talisman.
    i figure that your result was mostly from the influx of haste from your spark, giving you more chance to proc the feather.

  16. #136
    Legendary! Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    6,962
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFlame View Post
    i figure that your result was mostly from the influx of haste from your spark, giving you more chance to proc the feather.
    Makes sense. I'll go back to Talisman when I make up for that Haste because I'm not even getting Feather Procs at the beginning of the fight.

  17. #137
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Makes sense. I'll go back to Talisman when I make up for that Haste because I'm not even getting Feather Procs at the beginning of the fight.
    Just have your guild rez you.

  18. #138
    I know it is 2 months later but is Rolling Blood still doing the overwriting mentioned on OP and explained on page 2.
    If so can't mods like DK Dots and DK Diseases show this?
    Also is the bug related to this on H-Durumu's wall fixed?

  19. #139
    Legendary! Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    6,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Just have your guild rez you.
    ???? What are you talking about?

  20. #140
    Moderator Fnx-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    ???? What are you talking about?
    RPM trinkets have to charge up from start if you zone in and out of a raid, what he mean is when you wipe don't release but have someone ress you so they don't have to recharge up again.

    Imo it's stupid and something you don't make a lot of friends with, being a massive slacker is what other people will see.

    Envy - Kazzak EU (www.envy.si)
    World 4 in SoO (25MAN)
    MY DK

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •