Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    RPM trinkets have to charge up from start if you zone in and out of a raid, what he mean is when you wipe don't release but have someone ress you so they don't have to recharge up again.

Imo it's stupid and something you don't make a lot of friends with, being a massive slacker is what other people will see.
    Wait, for real?

I honestly never knew this. 0.o

Fun fact. I'll keep that in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    RPM trinkets have to charge up from start if you zone in and out of a raid, what he mean is when you wipe don't release but have someone ress you so they don't have to recharge up again.

Imo it's stupid and something you don't make a lot of friends with, being a massive slacker is what other people will see.
    Not if your guild has semi-intelligent people in it.

"Hey here is a class that requires trinkets to proc on pull for optimal DPS throughout the ENTIRE fight, and it takes all of 6 seconds for one person to rez them, but lets ignore that fact and just see the fact that WE need to run in and THEY don't and that's massively unfair."

Or you can just make a friend. Offer them a battle-rez whenever possible so they don't have to run back, and in return, ask for a personal rez every wipe whenever its possible for them. Best deal I ever made.
    <Midwinter> - 14/14 HM -25m - LF exceptional raiders
    http://www.mwguild.net/
    DK Theorycrafting/Game Dev Blog
    DK Gear/log reviews/audits

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendenbarr View Post
    Or you can just make a friend. Offer them a battle-rez whenever possible so they don't have to run back, and in return, ask for a personal rez every wipe whenever its possible for them. Best deal I ever made.
    Do it with a boomkin or a shaman who gets in quick

Finally got a Heroic Thunderforged Feather last night, and picked up a Heroic Primordius trinket as well! Looking forward to getting rid of my 549 spark, the latter ended up being a huge disappointment since I never got used to how the Spark procs lined up.

I also managed to get a Heroic Feather, and my 608 cloak in the same night. I'm going to have to take another stab at unholy.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Is this confirmed? Cause I had that in the back of my mind when we wiped on Lei Shen, and our mass res timers were all off, so we had to run back. Next pull, everything still lined up for diseases application.

Honestly, most of the time I never get Unholy Might to line up, as sad as that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Is this confirmed? Cause I had that in the back of my mind when we wiped on Lei Shen, and our mass res timers were all off, so we had to run back. Next pull, everything still lined up for diseases application.

Honestly, most of the time I never get Unholy Might to line up, as sad as that is.
    Well it's not like it takes 20min for them to charge up. I don't really know how long it takes, but I heard there is an addon or maybe a WA that can calculate if it's fully stacked or wtf, I don't have it.

edit;
    Found this, you might want to look at it
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post21061895

Deleted
    I have heroic tf feather and heroic spark. Is it better to use feather + shado pan for festerblight? The spark trinket takes ages to get to full stacks and rarely lines up with the feather.

I dont think I can post links yet, so for my character ( Roakun - US Illidan) should I be using a 160 str, or 320 expertise gem in the Tortos neck? With the gem I was at 7.29% expertise, and without the gem I have 6.35%.

Anyone have any decent weak-auras for tracking the Feather + Shado Pan trinket uptimes? My ElvUI aurabars tend to get a bit cluttered.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blims View Post
    I have heroic tf feather and heroic spark. Is it better to use feather + shado pan for festerblight? The spark trinket takes ages to get to full stacks and rarely lines up with the feather.
    Yes. Thats what i did. You will have both proccs at start of the fight, where you want most your buffs up for festerblight.
    Meanwhile, i didn't spend time simulating if this is profit for a 4-8m fight. (meaning if the dmg you gain from spark strength while you SS or Fester during the fight is bigger that the dmg you gain having more str in dots and the proccs during fight from shado pan) Some pro can sim that :P

I assume that the tailoring back enchant for AP also works into the festerblight mindset?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    I assume that the tailoring back enchant for AP also works into the festerblight mindset?
    I would assume so that it would, but I would also think that the str you get from say Engineering's Synapse Springs would be much higher favored, even just the flat 320 bonus from Enchantings ring enchants might be nicer due to str getting a bit of a buff from Unholy's str boon. Also in general AP is much lower then str in terms of priority but someone better then me at math can do that. I just hit shit ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekun View Post
    It absolutely does. Having never raided as a Tailor on any character, though, I'm not sure how well the Embroidery would line up at the start.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Deleted
    Is the Fabled Feather of Ji'kun way better than Spark of Zandalar also if I already have hit cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberdry View Post
    Is the Fabled Feather of Ji'kun way better than Spark of Zandalar also if I already have hit cap?
    Yes, definitely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    Yes, definitely.
    Ok thank you!

Feather for sure. Tbh I would use a 522 Shado Pan trink/535 Primo trink over even a 549 Spark for Festerblight, it's really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    It absolutely does. Having never raided as a Tailor on any character, though, I'm not sure how well the Embroidery would line up at the start.
    On my other toons who have it, namely my paladin, I've noticed it proccing on the pull or very close anyway. I just wanted to know if AP procs off the cloak would be more valuable then say flat str on rings (enchanting obv.). I was trying to pick professions for my UH DK and was considering engineering and tailoring (pop springs when cloak procs + other stars align). I guess it'll boil down to testing and i may very well have to level tailoring to max only to replace it later if it doesn't work out.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni