Deleted

Curse bottom is annoying

The curse thingy below MMO-Champion is pretty annoying.. fills half a screen and you can't "minimize" it, which means when you press END to go to bottom of the site, it goes here: http://i.imgur.com/M7TyLxq.jpg

Is this intentional? surely isn't very useful IMO. PS: The back to top link is broken, it goes to the front page.

Deleted
    ive never noticed it until you wrote about it... just scroll down and you wont know about it...
    why do you go right to bottom page anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im actually shocked, never noticed theres curse add at the bottom xD guess using scroll wheel > page controll buttons ^^

Never noticed, I don't scroll that far down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciqa View Post
    ive never noticed it until you wrote about it... just scroll down and you wont know about it...
    why do you go right to bottom page anyway?
    Because scrolling constantly with the scrolling wheel is harder than pressing the end button, and it takes longer!

I go to page bottom because I follow the same threads, which means I only need to read the last few posts, usually only the last.

Just press your middle mouse button in and move your mouse down for a second or so and you'll be at where you want, and you don't have to go all the way down.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's like a whole extra screen on my netbook, it's really annoying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Because scrolling constantly with the scrolling wheel is harder than pressing the end button, and it takes longer!

I go to page bottom because I follow the same threads, which means I only need to read the last few posts, usually only the last.
    yeah but when you have your hand on mouse you have to take off that hand and move it to keyboard and press END which take more energy thus its harder :P

nah, kidding. i agree, in that case it is anoying...

15+ Year Old Account
    Hold the space bar to scroll down (and usually shift+space to scroll up)

I'll talk to devs about the technical issues (bad link, etc), but the block itself is the new standard for Curse websites, so I don't think there's anything we can do about it.

Deleted
    My personal recommendation would be using the page down/up keys to scroll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Hold the space bar to scroll down (and usually shift+space to scroll up)

I'll talk to devs about the technical issues (bad link, etc), but the block itself is the new standard for Curse websites, so I don't think there's anything we can do about it.
    The Core/Community/Database and Wiki links are also broken, in case you didn't notice.