Heroic 10m Encounter rankings!

We've started 1-2 shotting all the encounters in 10m normal and feel good about starting Heroics. I've done a little research and from what I've found people said Jin (of course) is the easiest followed by Horridon. I'm sure this will keep us busy in the coming week but I was curious if anyone had an opinion on the order in which we should tackle 10m heroic encounters. Much appreciated!!!

Try doing some more research, that topic pops up every week multiple times in this board including one thread on the very first page and twice on the second.

From my group (after 5 bosses down on hc, soon 6!) I have found out myself that the difficulty of those we have killed are (easiest to hardest)

Jin'Rokh - Ji'Kun - Tortos - Iron Qon - Horridon (Horridon was a pain for us because no block tanks at they just got one-shot when ja'lak died, might be easier for you if you have a paladin or warrior with you.)

jinrokh-jikun-tortos-horridon-qon-primordius-council-megaera-twins-durumu-animus-leishen

that would be the order imo

Do iron qon the same reset as jikun assuming you only spend one night on it. Iron qon is really easy.

Awesome, I appreciate all the helpful replies!