Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Always nice to see them take our subscription money that we pay for content, and use that money to make us content but they sell it back to us. Stay classy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Always nice to see them take our subscription money that we pay for content, and use that money to make us content but they sell it back to us. Stay classy Blizzard.
    You're paying to access the game, not for content. That money funds expansions and other games, both of which you have to pay for.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    You're paying to access the game, not for content. That money funds expansions and other games, both of which you have to pay for.
    So how did they fund all those things before all the blizzard store crap?, i'm curious because it seems suddenly the microtransactions are the thing that funds the entire blizzard.

If it was a buy to play or free to play game you would have been right though, but you pay a fixed amount of money each month already which should be more than enough to give content for free.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    Apparently our subscription money is only enough to fund the scaling down of existing models as pets.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Apparently our subscription money is only enough to fund the scaling down of existing models as pets.
    I am still awaiting my mini Lich King.

Why he is not on the store I do not know, if not in game then a plush version would suffice
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    Man man man what's the genre of this song? Celtic folklor metal?
    It's just Folk really, Folk metal would be Korpiklaani, and others. While it's a nice song, it's not even close to metal

Deleted
    They have used the fairy tail soundtrack ! i love it kudos Fifth Element

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    I am still awaiting my mini Lich King.

Why he is not on the store I do not know, if not in game then a plush version would suffice
    Probably his model is too detailed to just scale down. A rework would likely be required. So ... either Blizzard Store or WoW Anniversary - I leaning toward the former given that they couldn't even be assed to do something new last WoW anniversary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people so poor they can't afford $10 dollars for a pet? If you're that bad off stop paying for WoW and work a job with your freed up time.

Also, the pet isn't required to play the game, it's not needed to do dungeons, it's not needed to raid, it's not needed to do anything other then pet battles, and pet battles are a mini game inside the game, and have no story or lore or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    It's just Folk really, Folk metal would be Korpiklaani, and others. While it's a nice song, it's not even close to metal
    It isn't folk either.

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Um, don't tell me what I pay for. You may pay to access the game, I pay for content. If they didn't give us patches (content) then I wouldn't continue to sub. Newsflash, neither would millions of other people. See in the old days, you would pay a flat fee for the game, like super mario bros. That's it, you wouldn't have to pay monthly to play it because that would be stupid. Just like it would be stupid to buy Mop, and then pay monthly for it if t14 was the only raid for two years.

So, again, I'm paying monthly for content. They are taking our money and using it to pay their employees to create mounts/pets and then selling it back to us. Sure I can afford to pay again for that content, but I refuse to, because it's disgusting.

any ideas on making casters actually go oom aside from healers? Atm only spriests do. Mages stay full mana.
    Arcane can run OOM, which is by design. Other casters are not intended to.
    What sort of a question is that, because my class does so should every one else?!?
    Its cunts like this that ruin the games we play.

"But we realize we have some work to do to get the social elements back into the game. Cutting LFR just isn't among our options. (Source)"

Gee if only there was a way for smaller group content that let people form friendships, recruit for guilds, recruit for raiding and gave people a chance to see how well people played their different roles. You could call them something like "dungeons" and maybe have 5 people at a time run them.
    And here's a really radical thought, use an existing game mechanic to help form these smaller groups on individual realms so people would develop reputations with others they see on their own realm.
    But then that might require not re-using the same assets over and over and over for the same instances set at varying degrees of difficulty. Because we all know it's far more important that stockholders get 5 cents a share more than it is to try and keep the people actually paying the bills happy.

Exclamation

Stop drama leave the wow and get a life!!!! If you don't want to pay just don't give your money and then cry all the day for them.
    Last edited by Tarx; 2013-04-22 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    Looking forward to the scenario.