10+ Year Old Account

Favorite fight so far?

Whats your favorite fight in the teir so far?

Twins, Iron Qon, Durumu

15+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen is coooool.

Love his fight arena, love the aesthetics, love the conduit system, love the fact he wallops the absolute hell out of me (tanks are masochists for this =p).

Was far more satisfying to get him killed than any of the T14 end bosses.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Durumu I think.

Tortos. Giant rock turtle. Little rock turtles.

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Lei Shen is coooool.

Love his fight arena, love the aesthetics, love the conduit system, love the fact he wallops the absolute hell out of me (tanks are masochists for this =p).

Was far more satisfying to get him killed than any of the T14 end bosses.
    I haven't gotten to Lei Shen yet, but from what I hear he is a boss that I might enjoy.

But for now, Magaera.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofsie View Post
    I haven't gotten to Lei Shen yet, but from what I hear he is a boss that I might enjoy.

But for now, Magaera.
    Yep. I'll enjoy Lei Shen as well. I know that.
    In fact... I have been having a great time on every boss in this tier.

Jin'rokh is a bit mehh, not a bad fight though.
    Horridon is nice for maximising dps. I really like that aspect of any fight.
    Council is a nice fight, very tense as well.
    Tortos is a great fight. I like the cleaving off bats and all the small things I can do as a melee in order to take less damage.
    Magaera is great. One of my favorites. The whole fight feels very epic. And it doesn't have a shit-ton of mechanics to memorize, but it still very challenging.
    Ji-kun is really fun if you are flying. Again.. maximising numbers is great.
    Durumu is a fight I really enjoy. It has a great "flow" to it.
    Dark Animus is definitely my favorite. Great design, great encounter. I love how useful I am as a feral druid (taunt and off healing). I enjoyed every second of progress on him.
    Iron Qon is a nice fight. It is probably my least favorite one with jin'rokh. It feels a bit.. boring? There is a tactik - follow it.

Theres a lot of contenders for top spot which says a lot about the quality of the tier.

I like Durumu the most. Other contenders are Lei Shen and Iron Qon.

Despite others liking Magaera its my least fav fight. I tank it so its very predictable and stale from my pov. More like a super hard trash pull than a boss with any personality. Dark Animus is next on the "don't" like list. The start is hard on tanks getting smacked so hard with no vengeance, after that there is a huge lull before crazy town again. It's a badly paced fight for me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a tank I love lei Shen, Qon and Dark Animus.

Lei Shen takes his toll on everyone. Good timing, handling of mechanics and high concentration over a long period is crucial. Also, it´s great, that you can decide what way you wish to approach the encounter.
    Qon is not so interesting for tanks but it´s nice over all. It´s a neat mix of totally different phases, each with quite unique mechanics.
    Dark Animus is a great fight because it completly adapts to your tactics. At the beginning it requires good mechanic-handling of each single raidmember and in the end you have to deal with devestating attacks as a group.

A close fourth was Durumu. Unique abilities, made me laugh due to the tremedous QQ about the labyrinth.

Durumu and Ji-kun are both up there. Always was a sucker for fights involving unusual movement. Alysrazor <3

Durumu handsdown. Really awesome fight, I really love the maze and revealing the fog beasts with the beam. It's just a really creative and amazing fight, can't wait for Heroic version. I havent had a chance to kill Normal Lei shen but just by seeing the mechanics and doing the watered down lfr version I can say its pretty epic too. Jin'rohk is also a good fight, simple and easy but really fun to do.

Durumu, Lei Shen, like most others say. I don't like Iron Qon too much actually. I also liked Dark Animus, bit painful at first when other people were like "psh who cares what he says, Imma kill my add first and top dem meters," but fun otherwise. I like Durumu's maze and the esoteric-ness of Dark Animus, at least up until you've only got the boss to kill and it's relatively Patchwerk. Lei Shen is rewarding on the kill because you know you've just executed a long fight with a decent amount of mechanics that can be a bit unforgiving.

I absolutely hate Twin Consorts with a passion, but that's because my RL thought it'd be smart to have me be the only one doing the celestial aid drawings, so while others complained that the fight was a boring Patchwerk, I was running around like a crazy man from corner to corner of what is NOT a small room, trying to time the buffs right, having to use Burning Rush as my only speed boost. T_T

Dark Animus. Best fight to test out new recruits on.

I love Ji-kun cause it's fun to be a flying kitty for a while again like I did with Alys.

LFR-Durumu. watching people fail at such a easy mechanic is fun.
    Normal mode- meagara pre nerf. I swear week 1 meagara was harder than the first 2 heroics that fight was fun .
    Heroic mode- Council cause watching people fail to iceblock a frostbite immune and screaming I SUCK SO BAD on vent. was fun .

10+ Year Old Account
    i like Ji-kun aswell

We haven't progressed much into the second half, but I absolutely LOVE Tortos and Ji-Kun. Horridon is also good. (I'm a healer, for reference)

Dark Animus, Consorts and Lei Shen are top 3. It's a shame Consorts is such a pushover on reg though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karragon View Post
    I'd like WoW to be a single player game

Ji-kun / Dark animus for mechanics as a tank. Durumu for lulz. Lei-shen for thunderking.

Deleted
    Durumu or Jin'rokh for me. Not done Lei Shen yet but I suspect that will take top spot.