Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    47
    All i have to say is, Ive seen guys who do the exact same thing. Best thing to do is just call her/him, even if your busy just call and say "hey just saying goodnight/good morning. You'll be surprised that it works wonders, its all about the thought.

  2. #42
    Field Marshal Luperca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere outside the Twilight Zone
    Posts
    77
    I only get mad if my BF doesn't call before he gets home from work and brings home fast food when I have already cooked dinner : /

  3. #43
    Pit Lord IRunSoFarAway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Posts
    2,350
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    truth is... most females know that the man has the balls. if you arent initiating you arent using your balls. but if the girl is nagging you nonstop show her who has the balls. use them balls dude, thats why you have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbaluk1 View Post
    So I should dial her number with my balls, that's what you're proposing ?
    Yes I believe he was. If you use the balls, then you will be known to have the balls....women want the man with the balls, not man like Lance Armstrong who only has the one.
    I'm mean because you're stupid.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    truth is... most females know that the man has the balls. if you arent initiating you arent using your balls. but if the girl is nagging you nonstop show her who has the balls. use them balls dude, thats why you have them.
    Excuse sir, I am the gay man however I am the butch in duo. My girlfriend does not like when I use the ball like you say, he would like me to do polite. He does not nag however, just polite ask to. He does like to show the ball though
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.

  5. #45
    My ex used to be like that. Especially if i was out with friends/partys or something like that without her. If i didnt call her, then the next day she would be angry and whineing. And if she called or texted me, and i didnt see/hear it. When i came home, she would be hysterical and crying, accuse me of cheating and that i prioritised friends/random women over her.. But she was also like this when it came to everything^^

    I think its something to do with their immaturity. There are many who are "adults" and act this way still, but they are acting childish. My currrent girlfriend is not this way (yet), but she does keep and "eye" on me. But i dont mind, aslong as she doesnt blow everything out of proportion.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

  6. #46
    is there anything else that I should know about this

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer Uzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moravia
    Posts
    3,063
    After scientists discover intelligent life on another planet and build the first functional warp drive, they will then attempt to decode women.

  8. #48
    The last time I dated was before there was texting, so calling or sending an IM was the only way to talk to my boyfriend before we lived together. I personally called my boyfriend when ever and we got into a routine where I called him at 9pm, we talked about our days and such and then I went to bed and he did whatever he was going to do. If he wanted to talk to me he either sent me an ICQ message or called me.

    The only time I ever got upset with him not calling was if he was getting out of work at say 10 but went out with coworkers/friends without letting me know. One night he got out of work at 10, I called his phone line but no answer. He never called me either. I was worried SICK because he did not have a cell phone, had an old car and it was a Sunday night so most places were closed. I had no idea where he was. He finally came home at 2am and stated that he had gotten out late and he and a group of coworkers had gone out for a late dinner and sat and talked for a long time. I was pissed and relieved at the same time. He didn't call because he thought I was going to bed early. That was the only time that ever happened. Now we text each other if we are going to be home late from work/class etc.

    I don't understand getting upset over someone not calling, if you want to talk to someone call them!

  9. #49
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Not so much with just calling for me, just not talking to me for an extended period of time or not giving me any attention over an extended period of time is not pleasant, makes me think he doesn't want me. Kind of fear abandonment real bad, that he'll leave me. Been times where I've started crying if he's going to be away for a day or more.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Not so much with just calling for me, just not talking to me for an extended period of time or not giving me any attention over an extended period of time is not pleasant, makes me think he doesn't want me. Kind of fear abandonment real bad, that he'll leave me. Been times where I've started crying if he's going to be away for a day or more.
    Do you make an attempt to get in contact with him though or is that responsibility solely on him? If you do then i dont see a problem with getting upset...

  11. #51
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    Do you make an attempt to get in contact with him though or is that responsibility solely on him? If you do then i dont see a problem with getting upset...
    Meh, sometimes. I don't wanna come off as real clingy, I'm terribly clingy.. Would want him to stay home with me at all times but realize this is rather impossible.

    Gotten better after we moved together though, when we lived apart it was worse.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Meh, sometimes. I don't wanna come off as real clingy, I'm terribly clingy.. Would want him to stay home with me at all times but realize this is rather impossible.

    Gotten better after we moved together though, when we lived apart it was worse.
    Maybe he feels the same way about texting/calling all the time?

    Now obviously this isnt what the thread was initially about, at least i dont think... but yea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •