10+ Year Old Account

Need some Advice

I was going to post a link of my toon but am unable since its my first time posting anything on mmo , so if you go to wowarmory and type in Mystakenx well there is only one and thats me hahahahaha (there can only be one).

Anyways back to the problem at hand, I have Taoren, the soul burner in my bags. It is heroic, upgraded 2/2, gemmed correctly. I received the durumu's baleful gaze last night (thunderforged) and I would love for someone to tell me which one is better to use. From what i can gather I receive 1948 Agility with it gemmed whilst i receive 2148 with Taoren. So agility is my primary stat and i know this but then a few sites are telling me that Durumu's is better. Please Explain!!!

Also I, atm, have an abundance of hit that i cant get rid of. Suggestions on what to do with this!?

Thank you in advance

The bow is better because you are gaining a lot of weapon damage from it. Weapon damage is our most important stat. The taoren 517 fully gemmed is better than any 522 weapon (except maybe for marks spec? idk), but your TF 528 bow is better than the taoren. Not sure how much of a dps gain the bow is, but it is definitely better

As for hit, you're kinda screwed. Most of the easy ups (crafted/valor gear) won't help you in terms of lowering hit. Id save your bonus rolls for lei shen legs, and tier gloves for sure (would drop 831 hit) and maybe for the h jinrokh trinket to replace your valor trinket
    Last edited by Delthunter; 2013-04-22 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, This helps me a great deal. Yes been using 2 runes a week on nalak and council for those gloves but luck has failed me. I was saving the other for heroic jin'rokh for pants/trinket... Fingers crossed wednesday proves to be a successful day