Monitor suggestions

Alright so I've got 4 workstation PC's I'm going to be ordering soon and I'll post the builds soon but I've been looking in to monitors and I'm a little unsure as to what to get. I've been thinking a 1440p or 1600p display as the client said he has a $500-$600 budget per monitor. These computers are all used for Video Editing, virtual DJ software, and web design. Now I've seen some on ebay that fit the price range but I'm unsure on the quality of them for a 1440p or 1600p monitor. What would you guys suggest or recommend if you have one yourself?

Edit: I should add that I'm considering the Dell U2713HM as well but I just want to get some opinions on the monitors from Korea etc.
    Last edited by Iamanerd; 2013-04-22 at 05:04 AM.

If you search the forums you'll find a massive thread about the Korean import monitors. At the end of the day, if these are for a client for business use I'd take a safer option and go for Dell. The warranty on the Korean imports aren't always amazing, the features on the monitors are often lacking and the support isn't going to be amazing with broken English. Also any RMA will take time. Imo, for a client business Dell would provide you with a brilliant customer service, good RMA and a sound product. For more information on the different Korean importers and monitors and peoples experiences, read here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght=korean+ips

Alright thanks for the info, I didn't notice a thread on them haha, but you're right Dell is probably the better bet to go with.