1. #1

    10M Heroic Horridon with only one class able to remove Curses

    Is this going to be a problem? Having only one class that is able to remove the Hex of Confusion every 8 seconds.

    Any tips on this?

  2. #2
    Kill bears Shamans faster and be very careful when the curse is on you.

    Delay Horridon on your progression path until you have more gear.


  3. #3
    Make sure there's only 1 shaman out at a time (kill a bear, then the shaman, then the next bear, then that shaman, etc.). You won't get very many curses if you do this properly.

  4. #4
    Our comp had only 1 decurse as well (ele shammy) and it wasn't too big of a problem. As others have said, make sure only 1 shaman is up at a time. they curse 3 people at a time and as long as its decursed every cd, it shouldnt be a problem

  5. #5
    We've done it before when our only decurse was our bear tank, so obviously we weren't getting any decurses. Just make sure you only have 1 shaman at a time and nuke it down asap. Other than that just heal through the damage and don't get yourself killed.

  6. #6
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Make sure there's only 1 shaman out at a time (kill a bear, then the shaman, then the next bear, then that shaman, etc.). You won't get very many curses if you do this properly.
    Is it only on EU that u can kill shaman before bears? (Or atleast could previous reset).

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Is it only on EU that u can kill shaman before bears? (Or atleast could previous reset).
    Pretty sure they hotfixed that awhile ago. Could be wrong though.

  8. #8
    There is no problem at all with only 1 decurser, we have a single mage, and curse have never been an issue. In fact ppl exagerate how bad is the curse for ur raid, its bad only for ur tank, since the extra dmg might kill him. We only lost some1 to curse when a 300k chain lightning hitted some1 at the same time, but that was a missed interupt, not curse's fault. And we do have 2 shamans up, since we aoe after the dinomancer, no issue with them, they die as flies and cast curse only once anyway. Killing bear then shaman 1 by 1 felt like there is too much dps loss on boss. Tbh lightning totems in the mess felt more threatening then the curse.

    About targeting shamans on top of the bears, are u sure it is not just a normal feature to make the fight easier for ppl struggling on this boss on normal?

  9. #9
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Pretty sure they hotfixed that awhile ago. Could be wrong though.
    Y didn't work some resets, but last (5days ago) it did.
    Will see today if u still can do it.

    Hm could be normal only, dont remember if we made it to 4th gate on HC.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Is it only on EU that u can kill shaman before bears? (Or atleast could previous reset).
    Seems to happen when you switch from heroic to normal, at least it happened 2 weeks in a row for our main group. We could never target shamans before bears with alt runs.

  11. #11
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    Seems to happen when you switch from heroic to normal, at least it happened 2 weeks in a row for our main group. We could never target shamans before bears with alt runs.
    Yea this would explain it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •