Quit shortly after MoP release...

So I quit shortly after MoP release and every once and awhile I hop on MMO just to see what's up in WoW and all I can say is I can't believe the amount of changes that are constantly being made to game/class mechanics. It's truly mind boggling and if I actually wanted to play again I feel I'd have to spend an entire expansion just catching up on the class changes alone.

It would be like if god came down here and was like, "Ok kinetic energy is no longer 1/2mv^2 ... were finding that those who are faster than others have an unintended advantage so were changing it to like ... 2/3mv*2. Have fun! Oh shit changing that formula fucked with a whole lot of other things that we should have realized were connected but didn't. And those who spent all their playtime getting faster now just had the rug pulled from under them... And so on and on it seems to go.

Just saying it's pretty peaceful and hilarious now that I'm no longer affected by it lol. Every month or so when I hop on I'm like WHAT!? they changed it back?! They made it more/less!?! lol

Have fun in your "World of Laws of Nature are constantly changing WarCraft."

Dude, it's really not that hard to follow at all. If they change something you adapt, it's actually pretty simple.

So the point of this thread is...? I don't see what point you are trying to make. You're all over the place.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    So constant small class changes are too much for your small brain capacity?

Translation:

I have horrible self esteem, so I shall attempt to mock everyone by spouting a science thing I read, hoping that my own life will seem better. After that, I shall attempt to put everyone else down becuz they play this game, when I already quit, thereby proving that I am cool.

That has always been the case with this game, it's not new.
    Online games constantly require balance, it is a simulation, not real life.

Have fun finding another MMO that releases a game and doesn't constantly balance it and fine tune it. When you find it feel free to come back here and tell me how much it sucks that one class is completely over powered and now everyone only plays that one class.

You must have a hard time dressing in the morning, feeding yourself, driving a car, carrying on basic conversation and generally making it through a day without hurting yourself. That's what I got from your post. You didn't need "lawl I'm gone, have fun with your shitty game nerds" thread, there's plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by zadtrp View Post
    So I quit shortly after MoP release and every once and awhile I hop on MMO just to see what's up in WoW and all I can say is I can't believe the amount of changes that are constantly being made to game/class mechanics. It's truly mind boggling and if I actually wanted to play again I feel I'd have to spend an entire expansion just catching up on the class changes alone.

It would be like if god came down here and was like, "Ok kinetic energy is no longer 1/2mv^2 ... were finding that those who are faster than others have an unintended advantage so were changing it to like ... 2/3mv*2. Have fun! Oh shit changing that formula fucked with a whole lot of other things that we should have realized were connected but didn't. And those who spent all their playtime getting faster now just had the rug pulled from under them... And so on and on it seems to go.

Just saying it's pretty peaceful and hilarious now that I'm no longer affected by it lol. Every month or so when I hop on I'm like WHAT!? they changed it back?! They made it more/less!?! lol

Have fun in your "World of Laws of Nature are constantly changing WarCraft."
    Translation: withdrawal symptoms kicking in hard, addiction is a bitch.

Oh, and by the way, you must have a really short attention span.

10+ Year Old Account
    So.. you.. made a thread... on a WoW fansite... saying WoW is too complicated for you to play...

... yet young teens can join in the game and figure out for themselves what to do by just browsing a forum... or reading the tooltips... are you trying to insinuate that your intellect is below that of a teenager?

Because your reason behind making this thread is pointing me to believe that.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I quit" threads and their distant cousins "I quit a while ago and want to post about it at this late date" rarely end up being very constructive and this one is no exception. Closing this since it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Everyone else: please remember to try and talk about what a thread topic is actually about instead of lobbing in personal insults.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-04-22 at 06:31 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."