Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wow.. Method is raging hard about this video it seems. Pathetic.. Something about kill/release order? Seriously, did Method want world first video as well or something? Really really pathetic.

Surprised to see a Ra'den video up so soon, even more surprised to see some of the comments in this thread.
    Method groupie, steppin in

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidewok View Post
    Surprised to see a Ra'den video up so soon, even more surprised to see some of the comments in this thread.
    Method groupie, steppin in
    There's another thread about the Method's video, should keep it's discussion there.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Idea that exorsus will give themselves a 'bad name' is laughable. Done the opposite for me in fact. Outside of a couple fanboy sheep here who no doubt post to agree with you and say 'i agree with justwait in method!' - the only thing people care about (and will remember) - is that they finally got to see the kill video - and that exorsus delivered it first. And Method was too busy stroking their own ego to release it for them - until forced to.

The bad thing still is that the fight/video is boring as batshit. The only thing worth watching is the AOE healing required for last phase and raid-CD coordination used to help stem that.

The good thing is that Ra-den does sound totally badass in Russian.
    there was no "I agree with method" it was common courtesy that was asked for by midwinter, apex, scrubbusters and a few others guilds who went to BL and method specifically and asked them. Why does it even matter to you? your sig shows you haven't played this game since cata. so either your a russian fanboy. or your just here to pick a fight cause this video sure as hell has no impact on you.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    there was no "I agree with method" it was common courtesy that was asked for by midwinter, apex, scrubbusters and a few others guilds who went to BL and method specifically and asked them. Why does it even matter to you? your sig shows you haven't played this game since cata. so either your a russian fanboy. or your just here to pick a fight cause this video sure as hell has no impact on you.
    If exorsus weren't asked to wait, why should they. And more specifically why should they go looking through the forums looking at what was asked of other guilds ?

Another SPAM BUTTON boss.

Bad design for a Heroic-only boss.

What shit guild leaders ! no consideration for the rest of the guilds progressing on this, should have had the decency to wait for the reset, before releasing the video , like Method, BL did when the other guilds involved in the race asked them too hold off. Pathetic world 5th, grasping for they're 15 min, and they think its good to brag about it by releasing the video so quickly ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rigginsbear View Post
    snip from the God of WF Raiding Ethics.
    I appreciate the time you put into this post, but as has been said, you are not realistic, but idealistic. Wake up.

Also, time plays a much much bigger part than skill in the world first race. Of course "skill" is important, but the current top 5 or so guilds raid UNHUMANLY hours compared to the rest. It requires sacrifices of real life, calling off work etc. That's how big a part time plays.

If you have the skill, but not the time, there is no way in hell you can be at the "top". If you have the time, but not the skill, your chances are higher. The latter is true especially by today's norms and especially in a 25man guild where cheesing is much more likely to occur and where several key members take care of mechanics for you.

Also stop trying to be the alpha ethicist in the raiding scene. If a guild wants to stream, let them stream. If a guild does something that you in your idealistic mind would not even think of, let them be. Not everyone cares for upping their "guild ego" and personal ego with it when they are the first to publish a video or whatever.

This IS a game after all. For you it does not seem to be, and that is fine, but THIS IS A GAME.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2013-04-22 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rigginsbear View Post
    The purity of the race is something that allows people to see the actual talent of these guilds and not just who can copy a video the fastest.

Thats rich coming from the guild that gives tactics to Midwinter just to spite Exodus, stay classy Rig. )))))))))))))))))))
    Last edited by mmocb0086d40e9; 2013-04-22 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Also, the comments under Exorsus' Ra-Den Vid on Youtube are laughable.
    So much rage, so much unfunded allegations.

Indeed, pathetic how the Method fanboys (see people like Finnio above) rage about a video being put up. Get over it, it's a video. Your precious little guild already got their fame. Now get over yourself.
    Seriously, in the end I would love if a guild would come world Xth or so in a race, is totally unknown, and just put up the video 5 minutes after the fight, before any world first guild would. The rage would be legendary.

Deleted
    Something that is in my opinion very humble of Paragon is that they did not even bother adding WORLD FIRST (or a variable of this) in their Lei Shen video.

They didn't even care.

Seems like Method and Blood Legion are a league below them in that regard. So much hate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Something that is in my opinion very humble of Paragon is that they did not even bother adding WORLD FIRST (or a variable of this) in their Lei Shen video.
    They didn't even care.
    Seems like Method and Blood Legion are a league below them in that regard. So much hate
    Not releasing videos is done For guilds killing bosses after Method or BL, Exorsus just goes fuck all and releases in a way that causes most discussion about their retardness.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Indeed, pathetic how the Method fanboys (see people like Finnio above) rage about a video being put up. Get over it, it's a video. Your precious little guild already got their fame. Now get over yourself.
    Seriously, in the end I would love if a guild would come world Xth or so in a race, is totally unknown, and just put up the video 5 minutes after the fight, before any world first guild would. The rage would be legendary.
    yea label people you dont know ... its about having some common sense , and precisely because its just a video ,they dont know how to behave in a trivial matter such as this, and yes its beyond pathetic how this guild tries to get some attention and spoil the boss for the others involved in the race ,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Not releasing videos is done For guilds killing bosses after Method or BL, Exorsus just goes fuck all and releases in a way that causes most discussion about their retardness.

I actually think that the vast majority are thankful to Exorsus for releasing the video so early. It helps them on their kill.
    Very few guilds actually give a **** about killing it before a video or whatnot. It's just a lame excuse right now from Method / BL.

Exorsus did the community a favor. They helped them and I thank them for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Yes! How dare those dirty russkies come waving their AK-47s and shoving those spoilers down our throat! Did you beg when they forced you to watch it?
    Nobody forces those guilds to watch the video. If they give in to that temptation, it's their own problem.

Getting a world first means your prize is you can release your video asap and bask in the glory. This stupid, contrived notion you should wait until there are World 75.4 kills for the 'purity of the race' is ridiculous.

Just release a video after the world first. We dont give a shit how it will affect other guilds working on the fight. Sorry, but thats what happens when you lose, you simply need to suck it up and aim for world first next time.

If Method (and others) are stupid enough to not take up the option to enjoy the spoils of victory right away, someone whos smarter will - its that simple. Grats to Exorsus for realising this. Crying after you lost a failed game of poker just makes you look silly.

I hope this lesson was learned for the next raiding tier.
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2013-04-22 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I actually think that the vast majority are thankful to Exorsus for releasing the video so early. It helps them on their kill.
    Very few guilds actually give a **** about killing it before a video or whatnot. It's just a lame excuse right now from Method / BL.

Exorsus did the community a favor.
    Not helping "them" on their kill is exactly the point to not relase a video before 2nd kill or middle of reset, not releasing before a world first is simply good manners which Russians appareantly do not have.

lol its hilarious that Method fanboys are upset over it. This video is superior to Methods, deal with it. Someone at Method needs to learn to edit better and up their game. They are not good enough.

Not helping "them" on their kill is exactly the point to not relase a video before 2nd kill or middle of reset, not releasing before a world first is simply good manners which Russians appareantly do not have.
    Wrong, little fanboy. Its called being selfish, not having good manners.

Deleted

Very few guilds care and I bet few were sad because of the video and most were joyous.