Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I'm usually pretty good at this, but she is a little more difficult to read... I could see it as just wanting to be friends, but I also could see some subtle undertones of maybe wanting something more. She could be somewhat interested, but afraid that if things don't work out there would be no going back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D_K_night View Post
    One of the biggest themes behind similar threads such as this one:
    *snip*
    You're right, most guys on here just fail to read body language. It's probably even more important than listening to the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You're right, most guys on here just fail to read body language. It's probably even more important than listening to the words.
    Without trying to be mean here...it's really about reading the whole picture, and not delving too deeply on what she says. Failure to do so will get you into trouble.

That said, there's nothing wrong with making your mistakes now, while you're young. Better to get your experience and lessons NOW, than to grow old and still be not where you should be.

This is easy. find someone else, even if you dont see them as relationship material. tell her about your new squeeze. if she gets jealous she has feelings for you.. the end.