Thread: Lei Shen wipe

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Lei Shen wipe

Hello

I am not asking that often help from the community. We have experienced people, not that elitist but we like the game and most of us carry a 5+ year experience in semi hardcore raiding
    But last night i started seeing nightmares because of our 3% wipe on Lei Shen....3 times
    Seems we wipe on 4th Thunderstruck, combined with dmg from adds and air. Would like you to write down any obvious thing we can't see to increase our dmg or use of smart cooldwons.
    Many people use their personal cooldowns on Transition phase to mitigate the dmg there.
    We deactivate Bouncing Bolt pylon cause we can 'dance' really good and minimize the dmg from chain lighting, and in phase 2 we bring 90% static, chain, and level up Overcharge.
    So we have half of the room cleared.

the raid composition is : Guardian, Pala - 2xDKs 2xHunters ShadowPr ElementSham - Disc, Druid
    here are the logs for the 3% wipe
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1622&e=2165
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=3026&e=3581
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=6678&e=7217

thank you

Your logs are full of stuff like this.

Lei Shen Thunderstruck Lysaira 352110 (O: 12416) (more)

You are dieing on this phase because you stand in bad. The last 30% of the final boss isn't the time to panic and get dps at all costs. It's a comically easy phase if you execute is mechanically correctly.

One of your tries went like this:
    - 480k lightning whip hit (death) (therapeias)
    - Thunderstruck Lysaira 490k (death)
    and so on.

You need to keep your composure. Stack after the adds spawn aoe them down, avoid lightning whip and use the wind to help you get away from thunderstruck.

You need to be a good 15-20 yards away from Thunderstruck in the last phase to be safe. Any Thunderstruck hit over 200k is going to lead to deaths if there is wind active too.

You should download Fatality or the mod similar to it to see at the moment why people are dying. Or use death note, recount, whatever.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello all and thanks

Well i dont need an addon to tell me what people have died from(even though i use one). We can see when people died from whip(which we can fix) or a Thuderstuck.
    As i stated i feel we die cause of the 4th Thuderstuck dmg is too much(5% of Lei Shen health).

I guess we must position ourselfs better and Deja and NeverStop stated.
    any tip about maximizing dmg and cooldown usage?

Deleted
    Use hero at 20% so it serves as a healing CD too. Use raid CD's for later thunderstrucks, Aura Mastery being very strong here.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ty all.
    we tried to bunch up , when adds spawned and hero on 20% and everything went really good. One shot him today!

good luck with heroics