Heroic progression help - Few questions

Hey all i've recently created my own guild (yay for late timing) but my old guild wasn't working and i created a new guild with 5 other players, we're now on the last bit of just recruiting one more healer (disc priest) and pretty much all 9/10 members at the moment are 12/12N.

The setup i've gone for is:

Tanks:
    Warrior
    Pally haste build - me

Healers:
    disc (still need)
    Shammy (was monk but i swapped the two after getting a whisper from shammy)
    Pally

dps:

Surv hunter
    Bm hunter
    Enchance/ele Shammy (still gearing enhance)
    Frost mage
    Shadow priest

On the two heal fights, the shammy healer will be dpsing, and the 1 tank fights warrior will be dpsing.

Jin'rokh the breaker
    This boss is fairly easy as everyone knows, and should go down without much issue... nothing really needed on this 1

Horridon
    Horridon is also in my opinion fairly easy, i've not tried it yet but it seems like it's just organizing the raid, i'm going to try get the healers to 2 heal it, with the disc priest using Spirit shell on every dire call Will spirit shell be up for every dire call? would love to get info back from a disc ^^ will also get him to dps heal after the first gate or so due to increased dmg.
    One more question The spirit thing that comes, i know you just hit it to keep it away, but after a while do multiple people see the same spirit? also how long do they last, this is 1 mechanic im sketchy on

Council
    I'll be skipping this till a few hcs down, but what make's it so hard?
    We as a guild group (6 of our players) was basically like 5% away from a kill pre nerf on normal which was like 90mish life, so the life difference dosen't seem hard, i'm thinking more along the lines of frostbite/empowered one being the killer. If it helps... On normal we normally get sul to 50% or below within first 40s.

Tortos
    Been hearing a lot about this one, i think it'll be easy though.. Is it worth one tanking on heroic?
    As a pally i was limited in my old guild, was only allowed to show how powerful we are by one tanking lei shen... but for tortos i'm thinking with battle healer, + keeping sacred shield up 100% it's gonna be damn worth one tanking.
    Also what would healers who have done it recommend? 2 heals or 3 heals? taking into account of the pally heals if solo tanking.

Iron Qon
    Easy boss or so i've heard, thinking of giving a few attempts on first week together just for practice, defiantly going to one tank using BoP on 6-7 stacks or so... on the stacking bit i've heard only have one group (melee do it?).

Cheers all for any responses, i'll get back to anyone who has questions regarding setup or such when i'm back. Thanks.

Deleted
    [The synergy between monk and holydin is great; if you still have this option go for it!]

Horridon: You need a good amount of dps and coordination. You'll have spirit shell up for dire call, but those dire calls aren't really an issue. The main issues will be the 3rd gate, and interrupting on the 2nd?

Things to do:
    - Ensure you have interrupters setup, both for the dinomancers (use the mage/hunter), and the poison dudes. It's really important to interrupt the heal and click the orb fast.
    - Ensure you have all dps who can dispelling on the curse gate, and the poison if you fail at an interrupt. Mages and shamans should be dispelling dem curses ASAP.
    - Ensure you get enough damage on the boss in P1.
    - As a paladin you can stay on the boss 100% of the time; no need for a taunt swap.

Tortos: Good entry boss; don't stand in bad shit and pewpew. A mistweaver is FAR AND AWAY the best healer here; it reallu trivializes the encounter. I'd suggest going with 2 tanks and 2 healers, warrior kiting the bats.

Things to do:

- Melee should help on the first turtles.
    - Assign somebody to kicking, preferably a huntard
    - Use BOP on healers during stomps
    - Kill bats before each stomp. stun if in any doubt
    - Watch out for the 20yd aoe from a lot of rockfalls near you

Iron Qon: You will need good dps (read gear). If you have it, the fight is a joke. 3 heal, no need to overexert and go 2. You can viably one or two tank the boss.

Things to do:

- Assign pairs for tornadoes
    - Don't fail @ windstorm
    - hero as you enter p3
    - collect loots.

You should also consider Ji Kun. Very easy boss, 2 tanks, 3 heals. Do 8 nests, all collect the buff, zerg to death.
    Last edited by mmocd7449ed493; 2013-04-22 at 11:02 AM.

Cheers for the reply, we have quite decent dps on horridon, boss died last week w/o us even touching war god really. I'll stay on horridon 100% too, and our dispeling is good too, we don't find N horridon even a slightest bit of trouble, of course we'll need to interrupt more than ever on hc though...

We'll try a few of the things suggested, if anyone share any info on the spirit beast thing on horridon hc, i would appreciate it, still not 100% sure how it works, i know it targets someone, only that person can see it, and a hit will knock it back, but in videos some people have it for like door 3+4+end, is it permanent?

Deleted
    Horridon normal vs hc bears almost zero similarity.... in normal we had to let all the dinomancers heal every gate just for lolz or the boss would have been dead by the 3rd or something.

pink dino are no real issue, they are just a massive pain in the ass. They go on ranged first, then healers, then melee. Just macro some ranged ability [i use judgement] to hit it whenever it's in range (priests can use mindbenders, theres a pet that can cheese it, etc) - Beware of it being knocked out of the arena and bugging though. You'll get a few deaths to pink dino dick, but it's quickly learned