Deleted

25h progression path

hi.
    we just killed Lei Shen yesterday and now i am trying to find out which boss will be the easiest in 25h to start with.
    there is a "10h progression path" thread, but i am not sure if it is the same as in 25.
    i looked up some guilds at wowprogress. Some started with jin kun, or tortos. i expected jin rok as number 1...
    so i am a little bit confused now.

i would be happy, if some 25 hc raiders can share their experience and tell me which path would be the best /easiest in their opinion.

thx a lot.
    Aphadon
    Last edited by mmoc706ec7f86e; 2013-04-23 at 05:55 PM.

I'd say, Horridon is one of the harder, in terms of strategy/execution for a regular guild. Megaera is fairly easy since it's pretty much all about numbers and learning just how to deal with a few adds. Tortos is also fairly easy strategy-wise.

We killed Jin'rokh heroic in a few hours and spent the next three weeks on Horridon. We're 2/13H now. Not sure I'd reccomend Horridon to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    We killed Jin'rokh heroic in a few hours and spent the next three weeks on Horridon. We're 2/13H now. Not sure I'd reccomend Horridon to anyone.
    I'm hoping we won't do Horridon(We were progressing on him for 2 days-ish), it really is a tough boss and probably should not be done as 2nd boss in Heroic modes.(Similar to how no-one(read:Non-Hardcore guilds) did Vizier Zorlok in HoF first, as it was really brutal and annoying)

We went:

Jin'rokh
    Horridon
    Tortos
    Megaera
    Ji-Kun
    Council
    Durumu
    Primordius

I don't understand the hate for Horridon: it's pretty simple once you learn how your class handles the dinosaurs.

I'd say a good difficulty ranking something like this, but you can skip a lot to suit your needs and feels I guess. Also this is subjective and will depend on what your strong/weak parts are too I guess.

Jin'rokh
    Tortos
    Ji-kun
    Megaera
    Horridon
    Primordius
    Iron Qon
    Twins
    Durumu
    Council
    Dark Animus
    Lei Shen
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Jin'rokh
    Horridon
    Tortos
    Megaera
    Ji-Kun
    Council
    Primordius

So far that's what we did. Eventually you're going to just have the gear to make things like Council, Megaera, and Tortos a lot easier than they would be off the bat.