Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azyl View Post
    You have to be joking. Apparently you don't raid during progression and or have only played during one expansion.
    So a boss which many consider to be one of the hardest bosses OF ALL TIME is a joke? Seriously?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Kael'thas was a huge bitch of a boss. Runner up would have to be Heroic Lich King 25m.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite ancient like very very ancient done every HC tier with the exception of MoP since I retired there in all of my experience of high tier raiding it would be Heroic LK in my honest eyes next to AC Heroic in Cata.

Heroic Ragnaros also gets a mention in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to be joking. Apparently you don't raid during progression and or have only played during one expansion.
    The ever-popular potshots at Paragon surface again. 0/10

Heroic Rag easily the hardest I ever did while it was even quasi-current. Heroic Spine was the hardest I ever did in its own tier. Nice how stupidly easy Madness was as a nice little reward for getting Spine :P
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    The ever-popular potshots at Paragon surface again. 0/10

Heroic Rag easily the hardest I ever did while it was even quasi-current. Heroic Spine was the hardest I ever did in its own tier. Nice how stupidly easy Madness was as a nice little reward for getting Spine :P
    All heroic spine was getting Arcane mages and subtly rogues really then again within the DS tier I switched to 10 man before retiring within MoP but I'm sure it was the same with 25 man with a honorable mention of BL borrowing mages from raiding rainbows for the sake of Heroic Spine.

Not even going to mention Shitastic Madness like such an underwhelming fight.

Deleted
    Ragnaros HC before nerfs was probably hardest. On other hand Kaelthas was pain in the ass too.

In overall difficulty, T15 seems to be extremly tough. Horridon first week was like WAAAAAAAAAT, this is second boss?? Then more 100 wipes on Council were fun too.

Four Horsemen need a mention, it was a roadblock of roadblocks that few got beyond. Shame that by that point, BC was right around the corner.

Kael'thas, Lich King, M'uru, Ragnaros, Lei Shen. Take your pick :P

10+ Year Old Account
    On patch day the Illidan Queue boss is by far the most difficult in game, seconded only by the elevator and Orgrimaar Lag. (Download Teamviewer app for your computer and smartphone, never queue again)

Deleted
    Vanilla - Four Horseman and Cthun are the hardest bosses in the game during current progression. Hands down.
    I am sure that has something to do with the fact that they were terribly broken and/or required insane class stacking. Their mechanics are NOTHING compared to anything we have now!
    And people that say mu'ru... I am sure it was hard. However, the hard part was just the pure numbers, yes? High damage and high dps requirements. Nothing else. I wouldn't call that a hard or good fight, I would call it terribly tuned.

And Kael'thas....? Really. -.-
    That fight was broken beyond belief. Also it was designed to be unkillable. That does make a fight quite difficult.

Ulduar, Yogg 0

Deleted
    I only did LK 10 heroic, and found that we wiped on him far less than PP 25 heroic, but the 10man pp version was far easier than 25man ...... so in WOTLK id have to say PP25hc was my hardest encounter.

Rag 10 heroic, took us something like 350 wipes, it was one of the more difficult fights, and it was incredibly boring to boot.

Vanilla for me was Cthun, didnt do too much in Naxx, and in TBC, Lady Vashj, again, didnt really go past 1/2 way in black temple due to the fact my pc was incredibly crap back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearsyn View Post
    Thats Lappe from Paragon, killed Heroic Lich King before you and anyone else the first week 5% buff was activated. I'm guessing you took it down after 10 or 15% and many weeks of farming gear.
    That person downed it in june, 3 months after world 1st. I downed it world 10th with Blood Legion and I have been in the guild for over 4 years. Please move on and stop trying to be a smart ass. Thanks you.
    AND JUST AN FYI that's the 20% buff i believe. Thank you.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I am sure that has something to do with the fact that they were terribly broken and/or required insane class stacking. Their mechanics are NOTHING compared to anything we have now!
    And people that say mu'ru... I am sure it was hard. However, the hard part was just the pure numbers, yes? High damage and high dps requirements. Nothing else. I wouldn't call that a hard or good fight, I would call it terribly tuned.

And Kael'thas....? Really. -.-
    That fight was broken beyond belief. Also it was designed to be unkillable. That does make a fight quite difficult.
    Yea but at the time those mechanics were insane. You cant compare 8 years ago to now. And mu'ru was terribly tuned but it got the the point of "OMFG JUST DIE SO WE CAN KILL THE EASY BOSS"

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 05:46 PM ----------

How is he possibly the hardest. Did you do yogg 0 during progression?

Also just for the record I'm not saying Heroic Lich King was not hard, I just don't consider him the hardest.
    Last edited by Azyl; 2013-04-22 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right... Lappe never raids during progression but only manage to kill Heroic LK with buff and without the buff, achieve several world firsts, etc. No big deal right?

I haven't done a whole lot of raiding, but from what I've done, Yogg-Saron.

I remember reading somewhere that Blizzard themselves rate Yogg a difficulty rating of 9/10 in terms of fight mechanics.

Best part of this thread is where the guy from Paragon gives his input, then basically gets LOL'd at by a random.

I respect that, Heroic Lich King was hard as hell. Agreed entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Azyl;20906517]That person downed it in june, 3 months after world 1st. I downed it world 10th with Blood Legion and I have been in the guild for over 4 years. Please move on and stop trying to be a smart ass. Thanks you.
    AND JUST AN FYI that's the 20% buff i believe. Thank you.[COLOR="red"]

Hmm... I didn't know March and June were the same month. Perhaps you should do your research more.

Thank you.

Deleted
    That person downed it in june, 3 months after world 1st. I downed it world 10th with Blood Legion and I have been in the guild for over 4 years. Please move on and stop trying to be a smart ass. Thanks you.
    Try harder, it wont change the fact that you are only making fun of yourself:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4584

Yea but at the time those mechanics were insane. You cant compare 8 years ago to now. And mu'ru was terribly tuned but it got the the point of "OMFG JUST DIE SO WE CAN KILL THE EASY BOSS"

Also just for the record I'm not saying Heroic Lich King was not hard, I just don't consider him the hardest.
    This guy is not a member of Blood Legion and never has been. I guess he's claiming to be to make it look like we are shit talking Paragon.

10+ Year Old Account

If you truly are in blood legion you are making them look bad I'm just saying.

Deleted
    First one which popped in my mind was Lady Vashj. After her Sindragosa with "The icy winds of Northrend will consume your souls!".