Thread: 25Lei Shen help

25Lei Shen help

So I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for lei shen on 25m normal. We start on the east pillar and I'm just wanting to know how some guilds are handling the soaking. My next actual question is how do you separate your groups for the first transition and how do you handle what happens. All info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbound View Post
    I'm just wanting to know how some guilds are handling the soaking.
    No single soaking during phases; single soaking where CDs/Class permit during transmission otherwise everyone in the vicinity stacks on them, assuming doing so will not cause something bad to happen, i.e. a bouncing bolt being unsoaked.

how do you separate your groups for the first transition
    At least one healer in each group and spread your single soaking capabilities around the raid. Try to identify who is good and who is bad in this phase so each group has a healthy mix as well as being able to have groups with smaller numbers as long as those players are good.

how do you handle what happens [in the transmission]
    Make sure everyone knows where they are going, move off as early as possible, try to delay the transition if you have an overcharge incoming (or etc.). People need to be behind the emblem/circle (with respect to the middle) so that overcharge rings from neighboring quadrants overlap as little as possible. Diffusion chain can come in right before a stack mechanic so you need to make sure people are aware of this, if they run in immediately they will potentially cause a chain. In my raid we have someone monitor the diffusion chain cooldown and warn the raid around 5s before it is expected to hit and again when it is safe to move in.

Occasionally diffusion chain can be 1-2s late however, so you may have to either accept the 2-3 adds or have people intentionally get hit by overcharge.
    Last edited by mmoccff0c323bf; 2013-04-22 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasc View Post
    No single soaking during phases; single soaking where CDs/Class permit during transmission otherwise everyone in the vicinity stacks on them, assuming doing so will not cause something bad to happen, i.e. a bouncing bolt being unsoaked.

At least one healer in each group and spread your single soaking capabilities around the raid. Try to identify who is good and who is bad in this phase so each group has a healthy mix as well as being able to have groups with smaller numbers as long as those players are good.

Make sure everyone knows where they are going, move off as early as possible, try to delay the transition if you have an overcharge incoming (or etc.). People need to be behind the emblem/circle (with respect to the middle) so that overcharge rings from neighboring quadrants overlap as little as possible. Diffusion chain can come in right before a stack mechanic so you need to make sure people are aware of this, if they run in immediately they will potentially cause a chain. In my raid we have someone monitor the diffusion chain cooldown and warn the raid around 5s before it is expected to hit and again when it is safe to move in.

Occasionally diffusion chain can be 1-2s late however, so you may have to either accept the 2-3 adds or have people intentionally get hit by overcharge.

Thanks for the reply. We will try to announce the CD of diffusion in order to prevent adds. First successful attempts on lei shen since we just got here.

Also is stampede causing lag on jikun and lei shen?

Also is stampede causing lag on jikun and lei shen?
    That's what we thought too, but disabling recount helped.