Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    The feedback is appreciated. The question was asked if Warscouts are the fastest, But if there are classes that can solo the warbringers, that that would indeed be a faster way. I would say that "nothing to do with the topic" is not accurate. The warbringers drop 5-6 tokens at a time rather than just 1.
    Warbringers drop 3 rep tokens and a small bag, with a chance for a bigger bag (and mount of course). Scouts drop one token, with a chance for small bags and a smaller chance for big bags. It takes me 2 minutes to kill a scout, and 8 minutes to kill a warbringer, so I'd say it's about similarly efficient in terms of loot/time.

If you can solo warbringers, great, otherwise, scouts are equally lucrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    The feedback is appreciated. The question was asked if Warscouts are the fastest, But if there are classes that can solo the warbringers, that that would indeed be a faster way. I would say that "nothing to do with the topic" is not accurate. The warbringers drop 5-6 tokens at a time rather than just 1.
    Want feedback on the warbringers? Go sift through Wowhead's comment sections. There's detailed guides there for every class that can solo them. In the end, they still recommend a group of 3ish people to down them for time efficiency. I'll be honest, I thought this was common knowledge by now. The patch has been out for how many weeks?

On the flipside, the scouts have gotten much less attention and a thread like this is very helpful to some. The amount of Insignias and cash through mats you can achieve through them would surprise many people. They don't take but a few minutes to down and are very seldom camped.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    If your class can solo warbringers fast enough to keep up with getting multiple warbringer tags / hour, while being able to get most of the scouts then Id say its worth going for warbringers, but if it takes you 8-10 minutes to solo a warbringer and you have no interest in getting any of the mounts it may be faster to just go for scouts.

Scouts drop everything (but a little less tokens) a warbringer is able to drop and Ive seen big bags drop from scouts just as frequent as warbringers, the only exception is that warbringers have a guaranteed drop of a small bag of supplies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Warbringers drop 3 rep tokens and a small bag, with a chance for a bigger bag (and mount of course). Scouts drop one token, with a chance for small bags and a smaller chance for big bags. It takes me 2 minutes to kill a scout, and 8 minutes to kill a warbringer, so I'd say it's about similarly efficient in terms of loot/time.

Also this. If someone enjoys soloing then its a fantastic challenge, but in the terms of efficiency, if a DK(whoever) is soloing a warbringer with no oopsies in 9-12 minutes, I've already downed 3-4 warscouts, depending on whether or not they're being camped.

To each their own.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I like how a helpful thread about the scouts turned into a string of claims about which classes can or cannot solo warbringers, which has little to nothing to do with the topic.

Good ol MMOchamp.
    You're looking at the glass half empty. The one thing I was expecting to see more of is, "If you can't solo a Warbringer as a Holy Priest in 450 gear, you suck, delete your account!"

I think this has been a fairly positive thread (so far) offering tips and experiences and virtually none of the usual chest thumping, everyone sucks but me attitude.

10+ Year Old Account

Kinda not true... i got a rep token + small bag + big bag from 1 mob. 3 times
    Rng of items is split.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Kinda not true... i got a rep token + small bag + big bag from 1 mob. 3 times
    Rng of items is split.
    That's exactly what I said. One token, plus a chance of small bag, plus a chance of big bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Want feedback on the warbringers? Go sift through Wowhead's comment sections. There's detailed guides there for every class that can solo them. In the end, they still recommend a group of 3ish people to down them for time efficiency. I'll be honest, I thought this was common knowledge by now. The patch has been out for how many weeks?

On the flipside, the scouts have gotten much less attention and a thread like this is very helpful to some. The amount of Insignias and cash through mats you can achieve through them would surprise many people. They don't take but a few minutes to down and are very seldom camped.
    I unfortunately do not have a class that can solo them geared enough to do so. So i would try to get groups, but Alliance Archimonde US is a low pop server, so finding a mage portal is a bitch. which is where I stumbled on the warscouts.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:09 PM ----------

They drop a maximum of 3? I thought it was more than that.

I have killed probably 10 or so and have only seen 1 mount drop and I did win the loot. It was a Jade Primordial Direhorn

i've spended a weekend with a mate of me farming them, at the end we've got all 3 mounts, both of us, and i got over 200 rep insignias!

Deleted
    Personally , I solo Zandalari Warbringers in about 40 secs with my holy paladin (depends on RNG and its very intense) and the Warscouts are a joke for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like hunting Warscouts for sport. Their randomized powers makes each fight just a little different, and that's good. I'm not yet ready to try to take a Warbringer solo, but the scouts are fun and profit. I agree with your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebamama View Post
    Personally , I solo Zandalari Warbringers in about 40 secs with my holy paladin (depends on RNG and its very intense) and the Warscouts are a joke for me.
    Am I reading this correctly? please show me your ways.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 10:27 AM ----------

Update: I farmed these 2 days in a row for about 4-5 hours each day, and was able to get exalted with all of the possible reps. And i got a nice bit of mats/gold too.