Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Good Change to the mogu runes, those who don't daily normally should have it easier now.

Quote Originally Posted by Evillek View Post
    I want TBC resto tree form back!!!!
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=68039/glyph-of-the-treant

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Lmao as if 85-90 took long time.I got every class at 90 and it took me only 2 days with each one.
    Well to be fair most ppl have jobs/family and other commitments that limit their playing time. What takes you 2 FULL days of playing takes the rest of us weeks.

Deleted
    Glad to see the XP nerf, at this point of the expansion there really isn't a down side to the change. Leveling in Pandaria was mind boggling boring after a few times.

Deleted
    Wheres the resto shammy love. I want some proper aoe healz :/ something different and fun, not just some priest spells copied.

Deleted
    Yay for the XP nerf! This is awesome news, and exactly the incentive I needed to take a break from grinding out the last two or three levels on my 6th and 7th Alliance characters and actually start levelling my baby (level 20-ish) Hordies I wanna see the storyline from both sides!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortalomena View Post
    Wheres the resto shammy love. I want some proper aoe healz :/ something different and fun, not just some priest spells copied.
    We resto shammys are the owners of some of the BEST AoE heals in the game. They don't get much more proper than what they are already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are those trinket changes to BG/arenas only?

Doh, and I just got my 11th class to 90 today... I was hoping for an achievement too :P Quintessential Quartet shouldn't be the last one. And I was just saying they should do that to the lesser charms because I rarely ever do dailies.

Oh God, implement the pet things NOW!!! Don't wait for that, hotfix it in live servers right this second!! I want the spirit bags to give the battle-stones and that bad luck protection thing too!! Go go gadget implement!

Deleted
    So yeah, if i'm not completely wrong (which i might be <.<) you need to get 88 and 17.3 million xp and you'll be 90 when the patch hits

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP exp nerf and lesser charm requirements shows some love for altoholics like me <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Lmao as if 85-90 took long time.I got every class at 90 and it took me only 2 days with each one.
    Glad you have the time for that. As for me and others, we have full time jobs and other out of the house activities that need to be done in life. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    MoP exp nerf and lesser charm requirements shows some love for altoholics like me <3
    Indeed! =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaud, you may want to change the article a bit. The part regarding the lowering of Lesser Charms for the weekly quest is a hotfix, not a change on the PTR. I know you didn't include it in the blue notes, but it's still implied that it is upcoming instead of live.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

wow, Awsome! Glad to see video!

10+ Year Old Account
    If demonic gate has 100% of the warlocks res and 100% of their HP, then what's the point of making it attackable?

Oooo I got to revered.
    *runs off to vendor to see what I unlocked*
    ...dafuq.

As if buffing mushrooms help, when all you gave us was a shitty "improved" lightwell that is so useless in most situations in raids now. GTFO seriously.

yay xp nerfs now when i already got 11 lvl 90 chars...