Hello Warriors,

I do well enough ignoring procs and sticking to a more rigid rotation and focusing on stacking the cds I can control. I feel I can do better and I'm curious about how other warriors are factoring procs into their rotations.
Specifically I mean the following:

Enrage: Seems very important but I find myself occasionally losing the effect by trying to save a charge for CS and can lose synergy when Berserker Rage is on CD and I cannot force an enrage.

Flurry: I see warriors monitor this, but am unsure how they use that information.

Weapon Enchant (Dancing Steel) procs
Trinket Procs

I mean I can see holding off on popping CDs during execute until you get a confluence of procs, but are people delaying CS or other shorter CDs (Bloodbath/Synapse Springs) until they notice several procs?
I am worried about that the effect of delaying these abilities would limit the number of times you could use them during an encounter- such as delaying Berserker Rage to always line up with CS (to get that 3rd RB for instance) would turn it from a 25s to a 45s cooldown. Basically I fear needless micromanagment could actually result in a DPS loss.

Thoughts?