10+ Year Old Account

Friend trying to purchase Guild Wars 2 via paypal.

My friend is currently trying to purchase Guild Wars 2 via paypal on their website. Yet he is getting "An Error ocurred finalizing your purchase" at the end. I've looked up numerous websites to solve this issue but had no luck. I tried making a support ticket for him but that bugs out for me too.

Does anyone have any idea why this is doing it? He puts his info in correctly.

I tried searching on the forums for you and even in their support section and I can't find anything that suggests it's not working. Is there some kind of firewall or perhaps location from where you are purchasing it from that could be the problem?

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had similar problems when I tried to purchase it while at some friends in Iceland. Using remote desktop to my pc at home in The Netherlands allowed me to purchase it through that, the same happened when I attempted to purchase those gem things. So it has lead me to believe that it has something to do with the location you are in together with PayPal

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try using a pre paid Visa or Mastercard bought from a local convenience store. Visa and Mastercard weather pre paid or credit/debit is accepted world wide.