Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    Damn I never thought about a 3l pitcher for my soft drinks. Maybe I am behind the times.

In all seriousness though, the way I dress is pretty simple. I sit at home all day, enjoying what I do, so I sit comfortably. As I streamed it sort of turned into a routine/expected appearance so I just stuck with it.

I am skinny as fuck. LOOK THE FUCK OUT, NOBODY IS ALLOWED A FAST METABOLISM. RAWR.

I'd also like to point out that I have over 8.5 million page views, ~21,400 followers, and 175 active subscribers as of this current posting. I'd like to point out that I interact and communicate with way more people than anyone I would have had I not taken the current path I am with streaming. I wouldn't exactly use me as an average gamer, as I do make around $2-3000 a month sitting on my ass playing a video game ENTERTAINING people. What I am doing now will very easily lead into a career path in radio, television, or some other form of entertainment. I'm not simply sitting on my ass all day playing video games eating twinkies and drinking Mountain Dew all day long.

I am one of the few turning video gaming into a career path, the same that Towelliee, Athene, Swifty, or any of the other big name streamers do -- I just so happen to do it while playing competitively in a video game that I love, and I love to share my opinions and experiences with the twitch community.

Also I'd like to point out that you are judging people for playing a video game whilst sitting infront of your PC posting on the very forum that is dedicated night and day to the discussion and news of said video game. Problem sir?

I'd like to skip to the end of your post and say, that yes I am on this website, because I'm a fan of the game, I'm also on other websites and forums for things I care about and personally I think that's what the internet is for, to get information and to exchange information and discuss. There is much more to this site as just hardcore gaming - the way you enjoy it, or am I mistaken here?

All I said is my opinion, sorry if I offend you, but your appearance tells me you're not healthy, and as said I might and considering what you say am completely wrong, but I say what I see, fast metabolism aside, I can not get fat either, even while eating and not doing anything, but I still try to keep in the best shape possible that I sea fit without spending time in the gym (cycling, walking, swimming).

And I know your stream is successful, I've seen you streaming all the time, you make sponsor money, you enjoy the game, but I don't know how you can say communication via a input field is the same as communication face to face with someone, this forum is read by thousands, so by your way of thinking I'm actually communicating with thousands people now since they might read my posts - anyway doesn't matter much you have your mind set I see.

All those guys you mention are making sponsor cash now but as with anything I do not believe their fame and fortune will last, I've been through many e-sport events to see the rise and fall of that stuff. People were once mad excited about the CPL, and where is the CPL right now, gone, as people get older they lose interest in gaming, more so to spectate other people play - Korea being the sole exception to the rule. I also remember guys like Dj.Wheat back from the Quake days when he was playing and later turned into a shout caster and I think he and a handful guys really got the talent to do that he was amazing, but I lost interest to listen to someone explaining me games, as did many of my friends who I grow up with, we tuned in to every "pro" Quake match and listened to Wheat shoutcast it, now nobody of us cares for anything of that for any particular game, we tune in here and there to check new stuff and see fun games but that's it.

- You're not casting
    - You're playing a game you like
    - You're streaming that said game being played by you

What qualifications does this give you for a "real" entertainment industry job? Do you see a lot of TV shows where people sit and stream their game being mute and comment to some chat every once in a while. Personally I tune to your stream or any other stream for that matter, to see the game you're playing not you. I think that's for most people, people want to see the game being played, bosses being tackled and killer, not you.

You might have technical knowledge, how to hook up equipment, set it up properly and editing videos, but to be infront camera or actually take part of the program I don't think anyone will want you for that - but as said my personal opinions I might be totally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Sco from Method actually does have a gf.
    If you can afford the financial loss of playing WoW 16 hours a day, you have enough money to keep a woman around that would be otherwise not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I'd like to skip to the end of your post and say, that yes I am on this website, because I'm a fan of the game, I'm also on other websites and forums for things I care about and personally I think that's what the internet is for, to get information and to exchange information and discuss. There is much more to this site as just hardcore gaming - the way you enjoy it, or am I mistaken here?

All I said is my opinion, sorry if I offend you, but your appearance tells me you're not healthy, and as said I might and considering what you say am completely wrong, but I say what I see, fast metabolism aside, I can not get fat either, even while eating and not doing anything, but I still try to keep in the best shape possible that I sea fit without spending time in the gym (cycling, walking, swimming).

And I know your stream is successful, I've seen you streaming all the time, you make sponsor money, you enjoy the game, but I don't know how you can say communication via a input field is the same as communication face to face with someone, this forum is read by thousands, so by your way of thinking I'm actually communicating with thousands people now since they might read my posts - anyway doesn't matter much you have your mind set I see.

All those guys you mention are making sponsor cash now but as with anything I do not believe their fame and fortune will last, I've been through many e-sport events to see the rise and fall of that stuff. People were once mad excited about the CPL, and where is the CPL right now, gone, as people get older they lose interest in gaming, more so to spectate other people play - Korea being the sole exception to the rule. I also remember guys like Dj.Wheat back from the Quake days when he was playing and later turned into a shout caster and I think he and a handful guys really got the talent to do that he was amazing, but I lost interest to listen to someone explaining me games, as did many of my friends who I grow up with, we tuned in to every "pro" Quake match and listened to Wheat shoutcast it, now nobody of us cares for anything of that for any particular game, we tune in here and there to check new stuff and see fun games but that's it.

- You're not casting
    - You're playing a game you like
    - You're streaming that said game being played by you

What qualifications does this give you for a "real" entertainment industry job? Do you see a lot of TV shows where people sit and stream their game being mute and comment to some chat every once in a while. Personally I tune to your stream or any other stream for that matter, to see the game you're playing not you. I think that's for most people, people want to see the game being played, bosses being tackled and killer, not you.

You might have technical knowledge, how to hook up equipment, set it up properly and editing videos, but to be infront camera or actually take part of the program I don't think anyone will want you for that - but as said my personal opinions I might be totally wrong.
    I kinda have to agree with him, i was out of curious checking few streams of your. Man, you look like ur slowly dying in unhealthy condition. I care less about ur popularity, fame, views, or whatever. I don't want to sound like an asshole, is this what you really want to do? Dying and torture yourself into unhealthy gaming way?